Allahyar Sayyadmanesh & Shahab Zahedi @ Zorya Luhansk FC | 2020-2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
    And you stick to making nonsense comparisons. How can you even compare Sayyadmanesh to Azmoun and Taremi lol? You and Milad_B should start a circus, i reckon you'd make a great pair "Bozo and Krusty the clowns". You two are very similar, almost like twins.
    Guys, let’s keep the discussions on here civil.

We can disagree about players and who is better than who but let’s refrain from personal attacks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
      And you stick to making nonsense comparisons. How can you even compare Sayyadmanesh to Azmoun and Taremi lol? You and Milad_B should start a circus, i reckon you'd make a great pair "Bozo and Krusty the clowns". You two are very similar, almost like twins.
      Next personal attack will be dealt with a warning. Please do not make personal attacks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

“Zarya's forward Allahyar Sayyadmanesh fell into the sphere of interests of Dynamo, said the director of Football 1/2/3 channels Alexander Denisov.

The Kiev club is monitoring the 19-year-old Iranian, whose rights belong to Fenerbahce. Fiorentina is also interested in him.

This season, Allahyar has scored 6 goals and made 2 assists in 22 matches.

Transfermarkt estimated it at 600 thousand euros. There was information that Zorya has the right to buy Allahyar from Fenerbahce for about 2 million euros.”

https://zoryafc.com/dinamo-interesuetsja-allahjarom/

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
          “Zarya's forward Allahyar Sayyadmanesh fell into the sphere of interests of Dynamo, said the director of Football 1/2/3 channels Alexander Denisov.

The Kiev club is monitoring the 19-year-old Iranian, whose rights belong to Fenerbahce. Fiorentina is also interested in him.

This season, Allahyar has scored 6 goals and made 2 assists in 22 matches.

Transfermarkt estimated it at 600 thousand euros. There was information that Zorya has the right to buy Allahyar from Fenerbahce for about 2 million euros.”

https://zoryafc.com/dinamo-interesuetsja-allahjarom/
          fenerbahce fucked up sooooo bad. The guy will be bought by zorya for the 2 million and they will turn around and sell him the same day to one of these suitors for 5-7 mil + a hefty sell on fee.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            fenerbahce fucked up sooooo bad. The guy will be bought by zorya for the 2 million and they will turn around and sell him the same day to one of these suitors for 5-7 mil + a hefty sell on fee.
            Va be nazaram hagheshoone.

Fenerbache che kaar baraaye roshte Allahyar? Chandta tavize daghigheye 87 va sepas hich.

Goore pedare harchi bashgaahe lige Torkie ast.
            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              Good. Turkish clubs destroy their own youth, let alone other country's.

Comment

I am starting to favor a move to Fiorentina rather than dynamo/shakhtar

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  I am starting to favor a move to Fiorentina rather than dynamo/shakhtar
                  I really like all 3 options.

For dynamo Kyiv he would be working under a truly world class, historic manager with amazing track record of player development. He basically took dynamo to first title in over a decade with no new signings in his first year with them to beat out the shakhtar team he really turned into a power in the previous decade.

For shakhtar I am sure they will always have a quality coach. As of now they are in advanced talks with highly rated sassuolo coach De Zerbi. Young guy with some great development of sassuolo players in recent times. They also have historically a strong, young squad and usually big achievements in europe to showcase their young talents and facilitate big sales.

Fiorentina are also interested in de zerbi, seems they may end up with gattuso next season. I think he would get playing time but unclear how much. Obviously there is a draw to get him into top 4 league early on. But I think shakhtar and dynamo are both stronger than fiorentina atm. From selfish point of view I have some friends in florence who I would definitely have an excuse to visit if he moved there

Zorya have 4 matches left incl the cup final vs dynamo. Allahyar is on 6 goals and 2 assists for the season. If he could reach 10 goals that would be a fantastic statline for him considering he is playing most of these games as a wide player.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    Good. Turkish clubs destroy their own youth, let alone other country's.
                    Nokhodi jan, dar vaaghe agar negah koni ,mibini ke bashgaahaaye Torkie baazikone javoone dakhelie khoobi

daraan parvaresh midan: Cengiz Under, Demiral, Soyuncu va..

Amma HICH balad nistand ba baazikone javoone khareji kaar konand.
                    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                      Nokhodi jan, dar vaaghe agar negah koni ,mibini ke bashgaahaaye Torkie baazikone javoone dakhelie khoobi

daraan parvaresh midan: Cengiz Under, Demiral, Soyuncu va..

Amma HICH balad nistand ba baazikone javoone khareji kaar konand.

Dorost mifarmaei Ardalan jan,

Vali hatta bazikonan khoobe javaneshoon ta mitoonan farar mikonan az Torkiye.

Comment

Allahyar has started and Zahedi on the bench.

Comment

Watching some of the game - slow burner really, Zorya have grown into the game and the away team time wasting as early as the 25th min.
                          Allahyar is a beast, players just bouncing off him.

Comment

Both on bench. 0-0 HT

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

They won 1-0, Allahyar came on in the 74th min and Zorya scored from the penalty spot 5 mins later. Zahedi stayed on the bench.
                              They move to within a point of Shakhtar but have played a game more.

Just looked at the fixtures and there game this weekend is their last of the season. They are guaranteed a place in the Europa Conference League qualifying rounds.

Comment

This guy Allahyar can play anywhere in a front four, he's raw but he's such an impressive talent.

Comment

Working...
                                X