Allahyar Sayyadmanesh & Shahab Zahedi @ Zorya Luhansk FC | 2020-2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
    He wasn’t scoring or playing any more than in his early years at Rubin than Allahyar is now. The leagues are not that different.
    Azmoun’s goal totals before transferring to Zenit were: 5-6-9-12-5.
    I think its a little different. At the time rubin kazan were coming off the back winning league titles and some seriously historic CL performances vs pep's barca, mourinho's inter milan, etc

The squad was loaded with international players.

Just looking on Transfermarkt...

Cristian Ansaldi who went on to play for atletico madrid and inter milan,

yann mvila who was one of the most highly sought after cdm talents at the time,

cesar navas, bochetti, marcano were defensive bricks. Marcano went on to play over a 100 games for Porto and even moved to Roma before some bad injury issues.

Bochetti was even called up to italy's 2012 Euro squad which went to final, quite the feat for a russian based italian center back when you consider wealth of italian cbs.

Israeli legend Natcho in midfield I remember at the time was brilliant too. Eremenko another eastern euro star who was at his prime then, and also turkish great Gokdeniz karadeniz. Also paraguay and dortmund star nelson valdez on the wing, guy played well over 100 times for dortmund. Carlos Eduardo had just arrived from hoffenheim for EU 20 mil...

And this is all before we get up front...Solomon Rondon and obafemi martins, 2 names that I think everybody knows well today. Rondon at the time signed for over EU 10 mil and Obafemi Martins EU 17 mil... OFC azmoun at 18 years of age from sepahan isnt gonna be scoring 25 goals man...

All in all, that Rubin team is not even comparable to this zorya team. The fact berdyev saw out of all of these talented players something in azmoun and gave him decent playing time speaks volumes about his ability.. Zorya is basically a ukrainian u23 team (not even their top u23 players obviously) with the addition of allahyar and zahedi as big foreign stars.

Comment

Inarsenewetrust, I think your Rubin timeline is a bit off. And I don’t think Zorya is the joke that you are making it out to be. In recent years they have EL group stage wins against Leicester, Bilbao and Hertha. They beat Braga in qualifying and almost got past Leipzig. Zenit looked clueless against Leipzig.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        agree with you.

I think that his game IQ is much lower than azmoun and taremi (and I am comparing when these guys were youngsters as well, and just natural feel for the game). Much much lower.

I think his technique is also weaker than azmoun at the same age. Azmoun is technically speaking a very stylish player, those sort of goals he scores vs lyon and bayern are really only moves you see from players of a very high caliber technically. Taremi I didnt see much of when he was 19 so I cannot really comment but naturally speaking allahyar is a far less technically gifted player than taremi too.

Once again I am unsure why the need to immediately start pinning targets on our by far best players, its very bizarre.

What allahyar does have is a phenomenal physique and work rate + stamina, good shot with both feet, and good heading attributes. He is also a decent instinctual finisher, but not deadly and still timing of runs is not great, although as we see with this goal it is improving! I think his finishing will be something that continues to improve even if he was not born deadly finisher, few players are (azmoun and taremi are clear evidence of that).

I at the moment dont see him as a lone 9 like taremi or sardar can play, but just off a guy or as you mention on the wing he can make an impact for TM right now. He also has very good speed. A certain inclusion as 3rd choice CF if you ask me, he can cover for our big 2 and play wide if needed.

The path he is on is perfect. Despite his game IQ and technique not being naturally high being in european environment at the age of 18, now getting coached by ex werder bremen head coach who did a lot of work in their youth sides (10 years) and has all german coaching qualifications is helping him a lot. His motivation and seriousness, mental qualities are also super impressive for his age.
        Be nazare man yek analise besyaar khoobi ast.

Kam baazikone irani didam manande Allahyaar ke dar in senn dar daghigheye 94 hanooz manande yek

maashine Ferrari davandegi mikone. Sardar vaghti javoontar bood zood miborid va nafas nafas mishod.

Yek noghte dar baareye hooshe footballi: be nazare man hooshe Gholizadeh paaying bood vaghti raft Belgique. Mikhast gol-kochik baazi kone,

saresh raa mindaakht paayin var bi-moghe takravi mikard va toop raa az dast midad. Va DARKE baazish balaa nabood, harchand ke teknikesh

harf nadaasht.

Pas az yek fasl baa Felice Mazzù TASMIMGIRI va DARKE BAAZI yaad gereft chon hooshe footbaalish raft balaa.

Man migam mamolan hooshe footbaalie baazikone iraani kheili balaa nist chon az khordsaalegi in chizhaa

yaadeshoon nemidan, zirsaakhte footbaalie maa az nazare morrabbigarie javaanan zaaife.

Allahyaar bere Shakhtar 100 % hooshe footbaalish mire balaa.

Dar zemn, baraaye man ashkaare ke Azmoun behtarin bazikone TM ast,

va tanha baazikoni ke hamin potential raa daasht Ali Karimi bood ke saranjam raft Bayern.
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

As i said "if put in the right route". He has a long way but he is deffo much more talented than sardar.

Allahyar started playing for esteghlal at the age of 16 . He scored his first goal for SS at the age of 17 . SS messed him up with possibly the worst contract deal that a young player can get. As a result of that poor contact he was wasted by Fenerbahçe for 1 year. Thank god he is getting back on track . He has 4 goals already at the age of 19.

Sardar was in sepahan at a young age. They didn't give him any playing time. He was then transfered to Rubin kazan at the age of 18! 0 Goals until 17 ! Only 1 goal at the age of 18. 3 Goals at the age of 19.

I'm not even gonna mention mehdi taremi as he was also wasted by our useless footbal foundation setup.

19 years old allahyar is already a head of 19 years old sardar azmoun. Don't get me wrong he still has a long way to reach sardar (where he is right now) but if he is put in the right direction by good management he will be one of our best FW's . I'm sure he can achieve more than both mehdi and taremi.

I save this post and in 5-6 years time i'll re-post it when allahyar is scoring left and right in champions league for a top european team.

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
          He is no where near Sardar and Mehdi's level. If he works hard and keeps getting better he may reach their level some day, but at the moment he is not even good enough to shine their shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
            As i said "if put in the right route". He has a long way but he is deffo much more talented than sardar.

Allahyar started playing for esteghlal at the age of 16 . He scored his first goal for SS at the age of 17 . SS messed him up with possibly the worst contract deal that a young player can get. As a result of that poor contact he was wasted by Fenerbahçe for 1 year. Thank god he is getting back on track . He has 4 goals already at the age of 19.

Sardar was in sepahan at a young age. They didn't give him any playing time. He was then transfered to Rubin kazan at the age of 18! 0 Goals until 17 ! Only 1 goal at the age of 18. 3 Goals at the age of 19.

I'm not even gonna mention mehdi taremi as he was also wasted by our useless footbal foundation setup.

19 years old allahyar is already a head of 19 years old sardar azmoun. Don't get me wrong he still has a long way to reach sardar (where he is right now) but if he is put in the right direction by good management he will be one of our best FW's . I'm sure he can achieve more than both mehdi and taremi.

I save this post and in 5-6 years time i'll re-post it when allahyar is scoring left and right in champions league for a top european team.
            Yes you do that. Sardar is naturally a much more gifted player, much better technique and a real striker. While Allahyar is a physical player who has to lean on his hustle to get results. Also, he seems better suited as a second striker, or playing from the wings than being the sole striker or as they say target man. Both Mehdi and Sardar are much more naturally gifted players, it's like comparing a Ferrari to a Mazda. We'll see how far he goes in his career but i have serious doubts he will be a goal scoring machine.

Comment

Also the Russian league is stronger than the Ukranian league. Shakhtar and Dynamo are strong clubs, but other than that their league only has 14 clubs with mediocre to lower level clubs.

Comment

Well we can agree to disagree, only time will prove who is right or wrong .

What I can say is that allahyar looks very promising to me and I have hight hopes. He is only 19 and playing at this stage.

He is trully talented in football. I'm saying this because he was doing wrestling but his coach discovered that he is very talented in football.

Yes you do that. Sardar is naturally a much more gifted player, much better technique and a real striker. While Allahyar is a physical player who has to lean on his hustle to get results. Also, he seems better suited as a second striker, or playing from the wings than being the sole striker or as they say target man. Both Mehdi and Sardar are much more naturally gifted players, it's like comparing a Ferrari to a Mazda. We'll see how far he goes in his career but i have serious doubts he will be a goal scoring machine.

Comment

Hahahaha Ferrari to Mazda. Fadaye oon loppaye garet besham. Stick to your beloved QSL and IPL.

Comment

Allahyar needs to get himself to English football pronto. Bull like that is wasted in one of these fruity foreign leagues that have players diving at the feel of a slight wind.

Comment

I would rate Azmoun as Iran's best player, but I think Allahyar has the highest talent ceiling of any Iranian since Ali Karimi

Comment

I don’t line banding around comparisons etc , Allahyar most importantly is enjoying his football at Zorya and forced his way into the first team through his performances and attitude. Hopefully the pressure stays off him for a while so he can continue to grow as a player.

Sardar I think still has more to come, imagine if he had a top quality coach to help hone his skills.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                          Hahahaha Ferrari to Mazda. Fadaye oon loppaye garet besham. Stick to your beloved QSL and IPL.
                          And you stick to making nonsense comparisons. How can you even compare Sayyadmanesh to Azmoun and Taremi lol? You and Milad_B should start a circus, i reckon you'd make a great pair "Bozo and Krusty the clowns". You two are very similar, almost like twins.

Comment

Guys can you please keep the personal insults and aggression to the ARJ thread, we didn't all spill blood and tears to build that haven of toxicity for nothing.

Comment

Hold on a minute. Whats with the personal insult?
                              And you stick to making nonsense comparisons. How can you even compare Sayyadmanesh to Azmoun and Taremi lol? You and Milad_B should start a circus, i reckon you'd make a great pair "Bozo and Krusty the clowns". You two are very similar, almost like twins.

Comment

I wish we had this discussion regarding to the CM position. Too much depth, too many talents up front.

Comment

Working...
                                X