Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

There is no way a benchwarmer such as Jahanbakhsh should be invited to TM ahead of Sayyadmanesh.

Comment

Extended highlights below. Allahyar was on fire today. Shahab almost got an assist in the second half by making a surgical pass through the legs of Lviv defender but Ivanisenya who scored against Shakhtar on Allahyar's maginificant run/assist could not finish this time. Zorya's defense looked vulnerable against attacks by Lviv's wingers. They won't be able to win championships if they don't do something about their backline. I don't speak Ukrainian but the funny thing is commentator mentioning Allahyar's name even in the second half when he wasn't playing. My guess is that he said something to the effect that Allahyar's presence was missed in the second half

Go Allahyar!
          Go Shahab!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

Unreal from him. The progress within a few months is really something.
            golbezanpodcast.com
            twitter.com/GolBezan
            instagram.com/GolBezan
            youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Gol Bezan Interview: Allahyar Sayyadmanesh

https://youtu.be/TS-F2nR_jGM
              golbezanpodcast.com
              twitter.com/GolBezan
              instagram.com/GolBezan
              youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Good interview, however I wished you had asked what clubs gave him offers when he was in Esteghlal.

Also I sense he isn't that happy about Fenerbahce.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  Good interview, however I wished you had asked what clubs gave him offers when he was in Esteghlal.

Also I sense he isn't that happy about Fenerbahce.
                  yeah there was some stuff that he didnt really want to get in details so we respected that. IF I could redo it would have focussed a bit more on his coach at zorya but could sense he was a bit tired and timing wasnt the best.

But, interesting that even after year at fener he still had portuguese,belgian offers as well. Choosing zorya over those maybe at the time we all would have criticized but it has been a brilliant decision.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    yeah there was some stuff that he didnt really want to get in details so we respected that. IF I could redo it would have focussed a bit more on his coach at zorya but could sense he was a bit tired and timing wasnt the best.

But, interesting that even after year at fener he still had portuguese,belgian offers as well. Choosing zorya over those maybe at the time we all would have criticized but it has been a brilliant decision.
                    You're the co-host?
                    Great job man. All of you. Always good to see young diaspora Iranians still into our football.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

I thought it was you from a previous podcast - the one that Gol Bezan did on the seaosn review of our legionnaires. Or it was someone else 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                        I thought it was you from a previous podcast - the one that Gol Bezan did on the seaosn review of our legionnaires. Or it was someone else 😂
                        http://golbezanpodcast.com/about/
                        golbezanpodcast.com
                        twitter.com/GolBezan
                        instagram.com/GolBezan
                        youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Wow didn’t actually realise how many contributors you had , fair play.

Comment

Good first half by Allahyar. Looked dangerous. Had a great opportunity one on one with the goalie. Didn’t place it right. Zahedi on the bench.

Comment

Shahab got subbed on early in second half and nearly scored with strong shot from outside box.

Not allahyars best game today as he struggled to find space to run into, esp in 2nd half. But his first touch/work in tight spaces with the ball is improving for sure. He looks way more capable in this aspect compared to before arriving in ukraine.

Shahabs biggest weakness seems to be his first touch/hold up play which still looks very unpolished. But direct nature of his shooting/decision making and clear physical strength continue to stand out.

Comment

weird game by zorya.

They were the better team first half and then conceded a really cheap goal early second half and kinda lost their momentum and focus.

prior to that the team shape was very good and disciplined.

Shahab again brought out a direct presence and made danger with very little. deserves to start IMHO.
                                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Working...
                                X