Allahyar Sayyadmanesh & Shahab Zahedi @ Zorya Luhansk FC | 2020-2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farantino View Post

This is from Tasnim news agency. They're confirming that Allahyar has tested positive for Covid-19 and also that there's interest from Shakhtar in form of a transfer of 8 million Euros.
    Zorya Luhansk forward Allahyar Sayyadmanesh has tested positive for the coronavirus.
    The Iranian international forward must be quarantined for 14 days.
    It comes as Ukrainian football club Shakhtar Donetsk has set its sights on signing the talented forward.
    The Fenerbahçe striker, who was loaned to Zorya, has caught the eye of Shakhtar.
    Sayyadmanesh's contract with Fenerbahçe will run until June 30, 2024.
    Shakhtar Donetsk has reportedly offered 8 million Euros to sign the talented player.
    Sayyadmanesh has scored five goals and registered two assists in 16 matches for Zorya.
    If this transfer takes place it will be in january not the summer. Allahyar's loan with zorya actually ends then, not this summer (1.5 year loan) and he has said he will remain for the entire duration since all is going well, zorya are on track for qualification to Uefa Conference League next season which gives him another chance to show himself against bigger teams.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      If this transfer takes place it will be in january not the summer. Allahyar's loan with zorya actually ends then, not this summer (1.5 year loan) and he has said he will remain for the entire duration since all is going well, zorya are on track for qualification to Uefa Conference League next season which gives him another chance to show himself against bigger teams.
      I bet it happens in the summer. Shakhtar already missed out on that Brazilian kid, Kayky. They could be extra motivated to get this done sooner before he draws attention from more clubs.

Comment

Zorya 2-0 down after 31 mins , Zahedi started up front.

Comment

Make that 3-0.

Comment

4-0, they are losing vs the team behind them by a point ..

Comment

The whole team including Iranians being struggling lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                Zorya 2-0 down after 31 mins , Zahedi started up front.
                Allahyar started too. But I think Gladky is a better partner for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  The whole team including Iranians being struggling lately.
                  Allahyar was playing well until his Covid diagnosis and also he was rested I think first game back after the Iran friendly game due to travel. His form has been really good for them.

Zahedi came off in the 56 min - has not found his form yet and has been in and out of team as he is adapting to a new squad. Usually happens when a player moves mid season - I think we will see him play better at Zorya next season.

Zorya had won their last two games before this one so haven’t been too bad. They had won 8 of their last 10 games.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                    Allahyar started too. But I think Gladky is a better partner for him.
                    Completely missed this so thank you for that. I thought he was still out with Covid so didn’t look for him.

Comment

Shahab and Allahyar were putting in a lot of effort but Zorya midfield and defense wasnt communicating well at all today and were making a lot of mistakes which lead to all the goals via interception/counter by the other team.

Hopefully Zorya bounces back and our boys get back on the scoresheet.

Shahab had a really nice run and he opened some space for himself for a shot but the keeper stood tall.
                      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Allahyar starting and Shahab on the bench for the cup semi-final in about 45 minutes.

Comment

Zoria 1 - Oleksandria 0

They just scored the goal. Here's the link for the live game:

http://cdn.livetv409.me/export/webpl...690&ci=73&si=1
                          sigpic

Comment

Wow! Allahyar is a bundle of energy. He is the engine of all attacks for Zorya. What an asset!

Go Allahyar!

Comment

saw some 10-15min
                              zorya attacking partners are far more khoreh than Mehdi's ...!! ffs there were at least 3-4 occasions where a simple pass towards him coulda well created a dangerous attack or a golden chance and these fkers went outa their way to play it wide to one of their own homies...!! i can possibly see why shahab has been struggling to fit in with these assshole offensive supporting cast..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                saw some 10-15min
                                zorya attacking partners are far more khoreh than Mehdi's ...!!!
                                It seems like they have instructions to cut back inside and try to shoot from the center rather than crosses from the flanks. The game is still going on. As it's a cup game and it's 1-1, there needs to be a winner. Shahab is still not in the game.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X