Reza Asadi @ SKN St Pölten | 2020 - 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farantino View Post
    Where have you been man? He had a very serious injury.
    Thanks I wasn’t aware that it kept him out for that long. I remember seeing him on the bench quite a bit also but maybe that was the beginning of the season.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Relegation play-off

Wednesday, 26/5, 18:00 CET,
      Austria Klagenfurt - SKN St. Pölten

Saturday, 29/5, 17:00 CET
      SKN St. Pölten - Austria Klagenfurt

Comment

Comment

Asadi is in the starting line-up for the 1st leg of the relegation play-offs. Kick off is at 18:00 CET.

Comment

Link: http://www.hesgoal.com/news/80757/Au...t_Poelten.html

Asadi is playing as sweeper.

Comment

Skt polten is down 2/0 at half time..

Comment

Austria Klagenfurt 4:0 SKN St Pölten

Asadi wasn't at fault at any goal, in fact he was much better than the other defenders from an individual point of view and the only defender who wasn't subbed off. The defensive unit was very poor though, hence they conceded 4 goals. The team played around his ball distributions, but they were rather bad.

This is one of the worst teams, if not the worst team an Iranian legionnaire has played in.

As I said this reminds me a lot of Ehsan Hajsafi @ FSV Frankfurt.

I think Reza will return back to Iran at the end of the season, unless he's ready to play in a worse European league.
                Last edited by 04041374; 05-26-2021, 10:48 AM.

Comment

His team lost the second leg 1-0 and 5-0 on aggregate. He played the last 30 mins.

Comment

Any updates regarding Asadi? Is he staying at SKN or does he has offers from elsewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      Any updates regarding Asadi? Is he staying at SKN or does he has offers from elsewhere?
                      He will leave. Whether he will be loaned out or transferred is still uncertain.

Comment

didnt pay attention to him
                        how did he fair in his first season in Austria..?
                        where is his likely next destination..? hopefully not back to ipl..?? :/

Comment

Apparently, SKN will let him go for free if he joins another European team, but wants 300.000 EUR for a transfer to an Asian team.
                          https://www.tarafdari.com/node/1958046

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                            Apparently, SKN will let him go for free if he joins another European team, but wants 300.000 EUR for a transfer to an Asian team.
                            He looked really good as a CB in a 3 man defense. If he learned any German, a 2.Buli side would be a good move

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                              lol, SKN looking out for us, trying to improve Team Melli by encouraging Euro transfers 😂😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                                lol, SKN looking out for us, trying to improve Team Melli by encouraging Euro transfers 😂😂😂
                                well, they know he aint worth a penny to other EU teams but as a free transfer some may yet take a punt on him..!!
                                on the other hand they also know that Asian especially ayrabs will part with dosh much easier for former EU players, so they figure may as well get some money for him..!!

Comment

Working...
                                X