• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    Playoff or Reg season match?
    Relegation Round

Comment

So it is good he is starting, that means coach trusting him in crucial situation, or is he replacing an injured or booked player?

Comment

They are in the relegation place and are already relegated , this is their last game of the season. This is according to LiveScore.

Comment

So it is good he is starting, that means coach trusting him in crucial situation, or is he replacing an injured or booked player?
          They look to be mathematically relegated from 1st division. I believe the latter because he had a bad injury this season and was on bench most of the time prior to his injury.

Comment

Yeah just saw the table, they are pretty much relegated. Live score has him as CB, is he playing as CB or DM?

Comment

Yeah just saw the table, they are pretty much relegated. Live score has him as CB, is he playing as CB or DM?
              It seems he's playing CB in a back 3

Comment

They will head into relegation play-offs against the 3rd placed team of Div 2.

Comment

FT
                  SKN 0:1 Hartberg

Asadi played 90 mins and got 8.0 from Sofascore - MOTM. And rightfully so. Very, very solid in defense, won a lot of headers, and made good clearances, but his distribution was very good too. He played as a deep CB and went upfront during the last 10 minutes.

Austrian commentator called him a "very elegant football player".

I think he deserves to start in the play-offs.
                  Last edited by 04041374; 05-21-2021, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Game ended 0-1 for Hartberg. Asadi played the full 90 minutes as a CB and apparently he got the MOTM with an 8.0 according to FotMob. From the scenes I saw, he won every header and was a big physical presence. If they can manage to stay in the highest division, I think he will stay and become a fix for this team. He looks promising.

Some other interesting stats:
                    Most passes made: 50
                    Most tackles made: 2
                    Accurate passes: 96%
                    Duels won: 8
                    Duels lost: 0
                    Aerial duels won: 4
                    Interceptions: 7
                    Ball recoveries: 6

Comment

I’m not sure , I have checked a couple of different sites and Wikipedia and it says the team at the bottom is automatically relegated.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                        I’m not sure , I have checked a couple of different sites and Wikipedia and it says the team at the bottom is automatically relegated.
                        The rule is, that if the top two ranked teams from Div 2 are not eligible to promote, which neither FC Liefering and BW Linz are, then the bottom-table team of the Bundesliga will head into a relegation play-off against the 3rd placed team from Div 2

The games will be on May 26th and May 29th
                        https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%96.../21#Relegation
                        Last edited by 04041374; 05-21-2021, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                          The rule is, that if the top two ranked teams from Div 2 are not eligible to promote, which neither FC Liefering and BW Linz are, then the bottom-table team of the Bundesliga will head into a relegation play-off against the 3rd placed team from Div 2
                          What would be the reason FC Liefering and BW Linz aren’t eligible? That’s a unique system for European footy never heard of something like that
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            What would be the reason FC Liefering and BW Linz aren’t eligible? That’s a unique system for European footy never heard of something like that
                            FC Liefering are Salzburg's reserves and reserve teams are not allowed to compete in the same division as their main teams.

BW Linz have not requested for the license to participate in next season's 1st tier, mainly because of their lack of stadium infrastructure.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                              FC Liefering are Salzburg's reserves and reserve teams are not allowed to compete in the same division as their main teams.

BW Linz have not requested for the license to participate in next season's 1st tier, mainly because of their lack of stadium infrastructure.
                              Wow sounds like SKN lucked out then.....hopefully they stay up and asadi is able to play some more next season. Any idea why he didn’t get playing time? I know he’s not super impressive but I find it hard to believe he couldn’t break through a bottom table Austrian team just off of skill.
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                                Wow sounds like SKN lucked out then.....hopefully they stay up and asadi is able to play some more next season. Any idea why he didn’t get playing time? I know he’s not super impressive but I find it hard to believe he couldn’t break through a bottom table Austrian team just off of skill.
                                Where have you been man? He had a very serious injury.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X