Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Injuried during the training. Has to go through surgery tomorrow

Comment

Asadi has returned back to team training. He is not in the squad for today's game though.

There are 4 games remaining and SKN are fighting against relegation being bottom of the table.

Comment

Didn’t he leave SKN to go back to Iran?
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          Didn’t he leave SKN to go back to Iran?
          He's still there and training with the team. He was out for 3 months due to an injury.

Comment

Hope he stays and fight for his spot, he just turned 25. He lacks speed for European football standard but it is not like Austrian league outside the first 2-3 teams is that good.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
              He's still there and training with the team. He was out for 3 months due to an injury.
              You live there man, how you rate his club and overall league level compare to other 2nd rated leagues in Europe?

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                You live there man, how you rate his club and overall league level compare to other 2nd rated leagues in Europe?
                SKN promoted a few years ago and are a low budget team that survived relegation for a few years. This year they are doing poorly after an actually very good start to the season and haven't won a game for months. They recently hired their third coach. It reminds me a lot of Hajsafi's stint in Germany.

Austrian league, IMO, is on par with Belgium and Portugal (outside their big teams). Besides Salzburg, the traditionally big teams (Rapid, Austria, Sturm) are not as good as they used to be, while smaller clubs have done very well in Europe (WAC made it out of their EL group alongside Dinamo Zagreb, huge 4-0 win vs Gladbach in previous season, LASK wins vs PSV and Sporting, draw vs Tottenham this season). LASK and WAC (same team that Nariman Jahan had a trial at) are actually fighting for European spots for a few years now.

Comment

he is a tall defensive midfielder, he doesn't really need to be fast. ali karimi , saeed ezza, nekounam etc ... are not fast. As long as he can deffend and get the ball and pass the ball to create chances its enough.

Hopefully he can get back and improve his quality ! we are desparately in need for some quality midfielders

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  Hope he stays and fight for his spot, he just turned 25. He lacks speed for European football standard but it is not like Austrian league outside the first 2-3 teams is that good.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                    SKN promoted a few years ago and are a low budget team that survived relegation for a few years. This year they are doing poorly after an actually very good start to the season and haven't won a game for months. They recently hired their third coach. It reminds me a lot of Hajsafi's stint in Germany.

Austrian league, IMO, is on par with Belgium and Portugal (outside their big teams). Besides Salzburg, the traditionally big teams (Rapid, Austria, Sturm) are not as good as they used to be, while smaller clubs have done very well in Europe (WAC made it out of their EL group alongside Dinamo Zagreb, huge 4-0 win vs Gladbach in previous season, LASK wins vs PSV and Sporting, draw vs Tottenham this season). LASK and WAC (same team that Nariman Jahan had a trial at) are actually fighting for European spots for a few years now.
                    With all due respect to the Austrian league, I think the Portuguese Liga NOS is head and shoulders better.

Comment

Reza was subbed in at min 76 at SKN's 3-3 draw vs Altach. He played as CB.

With 2 games to go, they are bottom of the league and 5 points away from 9th placed Admira. If they end up last, which they probably will, they will head into play-offs against a 2nd division team and have to win to avoid relegation.

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                      With all due respect to the Austrian league, I think the Portuguese Liga NOS is head and shoulders better.
                      Yes, that's why I said outside of the big teams. Austrian clubs actually have a good record vs Portuguese teams in European competitions.
                      Last edited by 04041374; 05-12-2021, 04:40 AM.

Comment

His first season seems to be one of adaptation, I really hope his team can stay in the highest league and he continues to develop his game. We can use a DM like him badly, at least he has all physical attributions to be a succesful DM once Ebrahimi hangs up his boots.

Comment

In the previous game, Reza played alongside one Israeli and two Americans at the same time

Comment

Austria Vienna 2-1 SKN

Asadi didn't play. SKN will finish bottom of the table and head into relegation play-offs.

Comment

Starting

Comment

Playoff or Reg season match?

Comment

Working...
                                X