Reza Asadi @ SKN St Pölten | 2020 - 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

St. Polten Sporting Director on Reza:

"Sports director Georg Zellhofer on the commitments: "Reza is a very universal player who is well trained and can be used in many different positions. We watched him for a long time and were quickly convinced of his abilities. For me he is a very game - and a strong man who was still missing from the squad in this form. We are therefore very happy that this transfer still worked out and Reza can support us from now on."

https://www.spox.com/at/sport/fussba...majnovics.html

Comment

lol he makes his teammates look like 6 year old children

Comment

ikh freyoe mikh. hahahahahhaha

Comment

As an Austrian, I can say that St. Pölten (SKN) is a team with basically zero hashiyeh and almost no fans. It's a good team for him to prove himself and to get used to the environment in Austria. Hopefully he makes a move to a better Austrian team or even to a top 5 league within the next 1-2 years. SKN started the season surprisingly well and is playing Red Bull Salzburg this Saturday in a Cup game. It would be good for Reza to get some minutes in that game.

I watched the interview of SKN's director. He praised Reza a lot and said that the Iranian market in general is a very interesting one. If he leaves a good impression, the Austrian Bundesliga could become the next Belgium or Portuguese league.

Also, it's funny to have a look at the SKN posts on instagram. Iranians (especially Tractor fans) already took over the comments sections.

Comment

Originally posted by Shayan_91 View Post
            As an Austrian, I can say that St. Pölten (SKN) is a team with basically zero hashiyeh and almost no fans. It's a good team for him to prove himself and to get used to the environment in Austria. Hopefully he makes a move to a better Austrian team or even to a top 5 league within the next 1-2 years. SKN started the season surprisingly well and is playing Red Bull Salzburg this Saturday in a Cup game. It would be good for Reza to get some minutes in that game.

I watched the interview of SKN's director. He praised Reza a lot and said that the Iranian market in general is a very interesting one. If he leaves a good impression, the Austrian Bundesliga could become the next Belgium or Portuguese league.

Also, it's funny to have a look at the SKN posts on instagram. Iranians (especially Tractor fans) already took over the comments sections.
            I would like to add one correction. Almost 90% of the austrian Bundesliga has no hashie hahahah
            But yea I hope for him to shine - a move to the big clubs in Austria could be possible after one good year
            sigpic

Comment

^true. Compared to some other leagues, Austrian clubs have zero hashiyeh, but it's still a different thing to play for a team like Rapid, Austria, Sturm Graz, Red Bull etc. rather than for the likes of SKN or Admira.

I personally really hope that he leaves a good impression, as the last impression Iranian players and management left was a horrible one (Admira 2005/2006).

Comment

I personally really hope that he leaves a good impression, as the last impression Iranian players and management left was a horrible one (Admira 2005/2006).
                Can you share a little more details please? I wasn’t aware this was the case in Austria. Was it Azizi you’re talking about?

I hope Reza can do in Austria what Kaveh did in Belgium. All it took was one professional player with a professional attitude to change the mind of Bayat and I guess other Belgian clubs. The flood gates really opened after Kaveh.
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                  Can you share a little more details please? I wasn’t aware this was the case in Austria. Was it Azizi you’re talking about?

I hope Reza can do in Austria what Kaveh did in Belgium. All it took was one professional player with a professional attitude to change the mind of Bayat and I guess other Belgian clubs. The flood gates really opened after Kaveh.
                  It will be harder than for taremi in Portugal and Kaveh in Belgium as asadi is DM. The strikers have more spectacular impact with their goals

Comment

Oh man I remember it all. How embarrassing it was! [emoji2299][emoji1750][emoji1750]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                      Oh man I remember it all. How embarrassing it was! [emoji2299][emoji1750][emoji1750]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      What happened?

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

Sure, it also helps that the owner is Iranian though !

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                        He later won FIFA FairPlay Award for kickin' Ass.
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgQ8mQsyQ5U
                        sigpic

Comment

First time I knew about this player so thank you. Just looked and he got 7 goals in 18 games in the Austrian first league , so what happened to make his spell so short.

Just remembering was it Minavand who played in Austria, if I remember correctly he played at the Arnold Schwarzenegger stadium. Did he play Champs League when he was there ?

Comment

AnYone can say what was so embarassing ? Who was the iranian playef and what happend in austri ?

Comment

Originally posted by noorani_esteghlal View Post
                              AnYone can say what was so embarassing ? Who was the iranian playef and what happend in austri ?
                              Wondering the same thing, for some reason they aren't saying lol

Comment

Originally posted by Farantino View Post
                                He later won FIFA FairPlay Award for kickin' Ass. [emoji144]
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgQ8mQsyQ5U
                                I remember him doing pretty well in Austria, but I cant recall the drama. I remember being disappointed he left after one season with 7 goals in 18 appearances.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X