• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reza Asadi @ SKN St Pölten | 2020 - 2021

https://www.hamshahrionline.ir/news/...8C%D8%B4%DB%8C

Good luck to him! Looking forward to seeing his developments in Europe

Comment

Thanks PSG Jaan - amazing news! Having a big, physical CM/DM like this in Europe is HUGE for TM. We were running very thin on midfielders outside of Iran and this guy is young and starting off in a place that I think sets up legionnaires for success given the jump from Iran to Austria isn’t vast in terms of level of play but rather the day-to-day trainings, environment, atmosphere etc. will help shape him and take his game to the next level. Best of luck to Reza hope to see him crush it!
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

for those who asked for more info about him :
        From the games I have watched first thing is physical prowess. The guy is very gardankoloft and a real tank. He does not have an ounce of extra weight on him unlike Saeid currently.

His play style reminds quite a bit of an old favorite of CQ who sadly due to injuries and personaly problems got totally ruined, Reza Haghighi.

He has the ability to slot in at CB as well but despite this defensive side to his game he has a good passing range which Daei noted when he made him a key player at age 21-22 in Saipa. 24 is a very good age for iranian standards to enter Austrian league. His side is solid and is not expected to be fighting relegation. The coach already knew about him for months and spoke about his physical, defensive profile being a big help if they got transfer across the line which they have now.

Obviously in terms of scouting if he really impresses the relationship between german and austrian bundesligas is super strong.

some highlights from tractor.

from saipa.

Comment

unveiling vid. The guy is really a mountain lol. Number 8. Also nice german

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

unveiling vid. The guy is really a mountain lol. Number 8. Also nice german
            Football Ashia...Welcome :-)

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Great transfer. Didn’t know he was such a tall dude.

Comment

@inarsenewetrust I like the Reza haghighi comparison a lot, that’s exactly who he reminded me of. That guy was an absolute tank before his injuries and fell off the face of the earth. Also emphasis on his fitness - definitely very fit especially in comparison to Ezi.
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

a simple comparison is that he plays like casemiro

Comment

Feels good to have a player in Austria again after some years.

Comment

Fingers crossed he makes a good impression in the league, a move to Salzburg would be great at the end of it.

Comment

When choupo and bouna sarr end in munich, a move to bayern is also possible!

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                          Fingers crossed he makes a good impression in the league, a move to Salzburg would be great at the end of it.
                          That or he could also transfer directly to a top-5 league after a successful single season like Shon Weissman -> Real Valladolid (different players but still shows how heavily scouted the league is).

I do not know how much stronger the Austrian Football Bundesliga is than PGPL... But it ranks lower than Liga NOS, Jupiler Pro League, Eredivise, RPL or even Turkey according UEFA rankings: https://www.uefa.com/memberassociati...ntry/#/yr/2020

But still a very, very good league from my memory of former Iranian players we had playing there!

Comment

This guy is at the right age and seems to be quite fit and physically strong.

I think he can be really helpful for TM as we are currently really needing depth in the midfield department.

Austrian league is actually decent and we've seen their teams do well in european comps especially in recent years.
                            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Anyone can say more about the qualities of Reza Asadi ? He is 1.93 m, damn tall.

Possible tm player or surely not ?

Comment

Working...
                              X