Issa Alekasir Banned For 6 Months !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by noorani_esteghlal View Post
    And should someone care he is of a minorty ? There are international rules and as a grown man you know that.
    Whats next, we play against nigeria and a ghaedi makes a monkey move and you say its ok because he is also black ?
    Yeah. Great logics you have!!! By the way, this round you guys are carrying Saudi flags hey? So switched from Japanese flags to Saudis hey? Soon some Esteghlalis become UN office carrying all flags against their fellow countrymen (with all respect to great esteghlali fans who put their people before their club color.)
    sigpic
    SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
    IRAN
    - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

ARTESHE SORK SHIREH

ENEMIES CANNOT HOLD THE SAUDI FLAG ANYMORE

Ban our poor broke minority player for RACISM
      GET PENALTY
      RED CARD US

BUT WE ARE THE RED ARMY and we shall come out as victor
      sigpic
      SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
      IRAN
      - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        I agree in principle, but the AFC is an unprincipled place. We don’t bribe enough to survive there. It’s not about reputation there, rather how many bureaucrats you can “massage”.

Oh, I agree. AFC is even more corrupt than fifa (if that's humanly possible).
        Its a filthy organzation.
        No contest there.

But IR's reputation makes it that much EASIER for these filthy bastards to f%$#k us over with nobody raising a question!

Comment

Banning him without any due process was a clear indication of AFC corruption, trying to tip the scale in favor of Saudi team.

I guess there is a god after all....
          Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
            Let’s be honest to ourselves. What he did was absolute dumb and worthy of suspension of some kind (although I believe 6 months it a bit too harsh)

But what’s way dumber is that he did it twice in a match, yet none of his teammates, nor Yahya did something about it. Someone should have told him this gesture could bear consequences and stop him.

Honestly I am real upset with Yahya. First of all he should have stopped him from repeating that gesture on the pitch. Secondly after the match he or the team management should have told him to come up with a reasonable and sensible excuse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            well apparently he's been doing it for years!
            points to not only his low IQ, but abysmal levels of IQ among nearly EVERYONE involved in sports (coaches, players, management and especially the shitheads in MEDIA) who never saw a reason to correct him (& ppl like him).

Socially many ppl are depressingly immature & childish ... even in their 30s 40s or above!!

Comment

F*** off AFC. Stick your money up your fat asses.

Comment

AFC bayad berakhseh

AFC bayad berakhseh!

Comment

so instead of afc you think we should be with uefa? only in our dreams will that ever happen [emoji1787] can you imagine the likes of paykan playing real madrid [emoji1787]

Comment

this was true GHEYRAT. PP now pay off all debts with 3 million, and unlike last time dont have to pay big BS money to a coach like branko or calderon (besides paying off debts) or big foreign players.

To compose the team with alekasir news, get a performance out of a young kid at CF against an excellent CB, to compose team that went behind, to compose team with Red card, this is ALL credit to golmohammadi. He transmits calm to this team. Shoja looked to be relapsing a little in terms of discipline in first Half with moroccan CF, but yahya again at half time calmed him and he had a flawless second half. That is coaching.

I would only say I felt he could make subs a bit earlier bc team looked super tired. Today was not a great performance in midfield and offense. Amiri, Bashar, Pahlevan all super tired but still it was amiris great toop giri to get turnover and abdis excellent leap and neck movement to get power to beat their good GK on header.

Dameshoon garm. This was a victory for iran against Saudi and AFCrap BS. This was a victory for alekasir who got them there and does not deserve to miss 6 months of football after all the hardships he has come through. Hope that gets appealed.

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                      so instead of afc you think we should be with uefa? only in our dreams will that ever happen [emoji1787] can you imagine the likes of paykan playing real madrid [emoji1787]
                      From a quality level we wouldn’t even be near the bottom tier teams. It won’t happen but you can improve a lot playing good teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        From a quality level we wouldn’t even be near the bottom tier teams. It won’t happen but you can improve a lot playing good teams.
                        Iran should definitely get out of AFC. I am with you on that. I prefer being a bottom feeder for a while in Europe and gradually make it at top. Even playing big teams, we won’t concede badly. Iranians have good intellect and defenders and learn fast. Iranian top teams are equal to or even better than Belgian league. Our stars are becoming top goal scorers in many European leagues.

I am willing to do anything to help the cause for Iran to get out of AFC. ASIA does not deserve our teams. And with all the hostility against our teams; we are the new Israel hated by the region. But we do not have a system in our country thinking about the pride of country and cannot defend or make a decision. They are too busy oppressing people. Last thing they care is to defend our country.

I agree. Thanks
                        sigpic
                        SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
                        IRAN
                        - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

Comment

They pissed off the wrong team and this decision backfired lol they just got the whole team even more motivated
                          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

TRUE
                            Swear to god; my 10 year old was crying kicking pillows and mad at the racist world and referee. I told him baba don’t worry now they will be more determined and we win in penalty shootout. They definitely pissed the wrong people 🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                            They pissed off the wrong team and this decision backfired lol they just got the whole team even more motivated
                            sigpic
                            SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
                            IRAN
                            - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

Comment

AFC should look at this image. Stupid Effers.

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Wow just got a video where hundred or more lets say thousand ppl gathered in front of alekasirs house celebrating arabic style with shooting in the air and these things, maybe i can uplod it somewhere

Comment

Working...
                                X