Issa Alekasir Banned For 6 Months !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
    Bcoz the underlying factor is Iran has NO international standing due to its regime's behavior.

As much as we want to think sports is dissociated from politics, it just isnt. Neither is other aspects of international relations.

No popular or even respected nation would be on the receiving end of all this bias & injustice.

As long as Iran is held in contempt of the world, such injustice will seep into every event or issue Iran is involved in
    I agree in principle, but the AFC is an unprincipled place. We don’t bribe enough to survive there. It’s not about reputation there, rather how many bureaucrats you can “massage”.

Comment

عیسی آل*کثیر در واکنش به محرومیتش: متأسفانه یک*ساعت قبل بازی این حکم را دادند که نتوانیم کاری کنیم

پرسپولیس یک نفر نیست، 40 میلیون نفر است، اصلا نمی*دانم چه بگویم، متأسفانه باوجود لابی*ها نمی*شود کاری کرد

Comment

Having followed him at Sanat Naft, whenever he celebrated in that manner, I too saw it from a fun element as it was internal. Perhaps his manager Dragan with international experience should have taken a different view?

When he did it against Pakhtur, it was different and I immediately felt there could be repercussions as it was on international scenes. The referee certainly didn’t see it as he could have given him a yellow at least or a Red at most, but he didn’t!?

Not trying to justify the gesture, either internally or externally, it should be seen as wrong.

Having said all that, how could a federation ban a player few hours before a major kick-off and give the opposition a major helping hand?

How could a federation not give a warning to the player and the club and give them time to respond post-match?

PP should follow up the legal side of the ban with FIFA and if need be with CAS. He should certainly be warned, fined and perhaps banned for a shorter period but you cannot render a verdict of guilty and execute it without being able to defend yourself??
        sigpic
        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

What nonsense.
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Dont drink the koolaid from stupid cheating arabs

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
            Khak to saresh. Vaghean khak to saresh. How hard is it to make a normal goal-celebration?
            I still think Persepolis will win 2-0 but this was stupid.
            Im very ashamed and offended that you would Curse a player in this manner. Im more surprised that all of you are Drinking the koolaid. This is obviously another bag of tricks from the grassrolling cheating arabe khars which own corrupt afc. Sadly our country is mismanaged and has resulted in failures and we have no influence in sports or world politics.
            Instead of khak to saresh I say khak to sareh hameyeh shoma adamhayeh ahmagh for believing this arab ploy.
            If this was a racist gesture why wasn’t he banned the dozens of times before When he did this celebration?. Why was he banned hours befoe a knockout again against cheating arabs?
            Instead of khak to saresh I say khak to sareh arabhaye khareh hoghebaze dozd o vahshieh moteghaleb
            Im proud of issa alekasir and wish him the best and hope this ban can be reduced and the fine excused. Without his goals and hard work persepolis wouldn’t be in the semifinal.
            Iran is full of talent but lacks support and resources as they are hogged by the corrupt murderous thieves in power.
            Instead of khak to saresh I say damet garm issa jaan keh mara shad kardee va baraye iran o persepolis eftekhar afarani kardee. Taghallobe arabhey khare nafahm az arzeshhaye to kam nemikoni. To yek gahremani. BedoonE hemayat vah ba saay o talash o zahmat ghahreman Shodee damet vaghean garm.
            Reedam be harchee arabe khare.
            Why don’t you guys in pfdc forum be more supportive. You know how hard it is to succeed without resources or support. We should bow down to players like issa alekasir for their accomplishments despite lack of support And resources. Easy to judge when you’re sitting in your nice pad away from the hell that is Iran.
            Im sorry if I offended any fellow hamvatans here but I was seriously enraged to see hiw many of you blame the poor guy and don’t see the real cheating story behind all of this ridiculous last minute ban.

Comment

What a shame he does not have better judgement and awareness at age 30...

Comment

Let’s be honest to ourselves. What he did was absolute dumb and worthy of suspension of some kind (although I believe 6 months it a bit too harsh)

But what’s way dumber is that he did it twice in a match, yet none of his teammates, nor Yahya did something about it. Someone should have told him this gesture could bear consequences and stop him.

Honestly I am real upset with Yahya. First of all he should have stopped him from repeating that gesture on the pitch. Secondly after the match he or the team management should have told him to come up with a reasonable and sensible excuse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

https://youtu.be/3rZsHVZ7DY8
                  Ebi imitation says it besy fahme goosale bistar az ....

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    Persepolis spokesman said they sent all photos and evidence of Ale Kasir doing this for previous clubs after they received the initial complaint. AFC didn’t give a fuck. Complaint was filed by Iranians according to Alireza Ashraf.
                    Wow if that’s true then shame on all his previous teams management for not having objected to this lame gesture and warned him to stop it.

Non of us here at PFDC are experts on FIFA’s disciplinary rules and decisions, but from the second we saw him pulling eyes like that, we all unanimously got upset and agreed that it’s wrong and shouldn’t have done it. And now I hear he has been doing this for years, yet gotten away with it.

I am so upset man. He was an amazing finisher. And costly loss for us!

Comment

When I saw his goal celebration, it was obvious that there might be issues. Why in a world would you do that in a first place? And what is worse that the whole world was watching.

Comment

BS clear setup by AFC. BS. FULL BS. How can he be racist? He is a minority in Iran.
                        sigpic
                        SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
                        IRAN
                        - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/CF4pv9AA...=17dmokt1hpz4n

Comment

Bro, thanks. Please get the petition going dear. The fact that they banned Al e Kasir; it has all MBS and Saudis behind it specially knowing how effective he was. If we let go of this as fan, these unfair officials continue doing it. I know some are going to attack me again but I always said AFC WILL NEVER LET AN IRANIAN TEAM TO WIN AN AFC CUP. These corrupt rich countries and their influence coupled with political unity against Iran, would always create such scenarios so they can do anything for Iranian teams to be eliminated. They did it with Sepahan twice. You know guys; IRAN should have come out of AFC long time ago; like Israel. Too much hostility against us in the region. Time to accept the reality that we are hated more than Israel now thanks to our crazy government. Israel is now their partner. Time for Iran to go out of AFC.

But we can leave this discussion for another time. Please start the petition bro and any help you need, please let me know. Cheers
                            sigpic
                            SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
                            IRAN
                            - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

who's this alkasir..?? sounds arabic..?

anyways sorta reminded me of this really funny South Park clip where Chinese were making fun of white folks by making their eyes Big and saying..!

"Do you have any Non-dairy Creamer..?" "I think I use my credit card ..!" looooool

Comment

Originally posted by arasradio View Post
                                BS clear setup by AFC. BS. FULL BS. How can he be racist? He is a minority in Iran.
                                And should someone care he is of a minorty ? There are international rules and as a grown man you know that.
                                Whats next, we play against nigeria and a ghaedi makes a monkey move and you say its ok because he is also black ?

Comment

Working...
                                X