No announcement yet.

Issa Alekasir Banned For 6 Months !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khak to saresh. Vaghean khak to saresh. How hard is it to make a normal goal-celebration?

I still think Persepolis will win 2-0 but this was stupid.
    Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

I knew this was coming......

I mean the one thing fifa is pretty consistent in is being very strict on punishing those who commit acts of racism. Idk how there were ppl trying to say that wasn’t racist. What a shame, super talented player we won’t be able to replace unfortunately
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

If I were Perspolis and made it to the final, I'd look for a striker before the transfer window closes on Monday just in case of the crucial ACL final.

Comment

Ffs seriously?! Ughhhhhh I was praying this wouldn’t happen ...
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
            If I were Perspolis and made it to the final, I'd look for a striker before the transfer window closes on Monday just in case of the crucial ACL final.
            Isn't Abdi a talented one?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              Isn't Abdi a talented one?
              Yeah he’s talented but he also misses lots of chances and not someone you want to rely on in an ACL semi final. Unfair pressure to put on someone with his experience but hopefully he can shock everyone and look like a vet out there today....fingers crossed!
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

WTF. This had nothing to do with Uzbeks. He has been doing it for years. Saudi lobby at work.

Comment

Persepolis spokesman said they sent all photos and evidence of Ale Kasir doing this for previous clubs after they received the initial complaint. AFC didn’t give a fuck. Complaint was filed by Iranians according to Alireza Ashraf.
                  Last edited by Nokhodi; 10-03-2020, 07:21 AM.

Comment

this is really weird if Alkasir is banned! Perspolis should definitely win this game
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                      He did it before against other teams as well though... Why is he getting banned now?

This has a Saudi stench to it.
                      Sepher jan, AFC doesn’t care about racism! It’s a corrupt organization all around!

Comment

that is unprecedented.

FIFA for gray cases such as this gives warning to players, some deliberation, etc. not a 6 month ban! What has this guy done to be banned for 6 months in the peak of his career after all the fucking shit he has gone through to get here????

6 months!!!! thats the first time I hear of that bullshit. The guy has been doing a celebration for 4 years, never played against an asian team in his life. AFC could have sent him a warning and then if he insisted we can see wow this guy is a racist.

What a FUCKING JOKE.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          Persepolis spokesman said they sent all photos and evidence of Ale Kasir doing this for previous clubs after they received the initial complaint. AFC didn’t give a fuck. Complaint was filed by Iranians according to Alireza Ashraf.
                          Yes, I read yesterday on varzesh3 that AFC had sent an enquiry to PP asking about the celebration and PP staff had sent the evidence. Varzesh3 said it is only something formal and nothing serious so I didn't worry about it until I read the shocking news now.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                            WTF. This had nothing to do with Uzbeks. He has been doing it for years. Saudi lobby at work.
                            Really?
                            Wow!
                            And for years there was not one soul to warn him about this utterly idiotic, immature & childish "celebration"???

Why are we always trying to stand out at the cost of looking like complete morons?
                            Cant we do things mesle adam?

Comment

Kuala Lumpur: The Asian Football Confederation (AFC) Disciplinary and Ethics Committee has banned Isa Alkasir, of Persepolis FC, from taking part in any kind of football-related activity for six months for violating Article 58.1 of the AFC Disciplinary and Ethics Code (2019 Edition). The ban will take effect immediately.

The player, who was also fined USD10,000, was found to have used a discriminatory gesture during the AFC Champions League (West) game against Pakhtakor on September 30, 2020 in Doha, Qatar.
                              Article 58.1 states that anyone who offends the dignity of a person or group of persons through contemptuous, discriminatory or denigratory words or actions concerning race, skin colour, gender, disability, language, age, physical appearance, religion, political opinion, wealth, birth or any other status, sexual orientation, or ethnic, national, or social origin has committed an offence.
                              __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                that is unprecedented.

FIFA for gray cases such as this gives warning to players, some deliberation, etc. not a 6 month ban! What has this guy done to be banned for 6 months in the peak of his career after all the fucking shit he has gone through to get here????

6 months!!!! thats the first time I hear of that bullshit. The guy has been doing a celebration for 4 years, never played against an asian team in his life. AFC could have sent him a warning and then if he insisted we can see wow this guy is a racist.

What a FUCKING JOKE.
                                Bcoz the underlying factor is Iran has NO international standing due to its regime's behavior.

As much as we want to think sports is dissociated from politics, it just isnt. Neither is other aspects of international relations.

No popular or even respected nation would be on the receiving end of all this bias & injustice.

As long as Iran is held in contempt of the world, such injustice will seep into every event or issue Iran is involved in

Comment

Working...
                                X