Issa Alekasir Banned For 6 Months !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issa Alekasir Banned For 6 Months !

FFS Issa alekasir has been banned for 6 month ! Thats Fcked up man !

I knew this would happen, specially after he said this gesture is related to his nephews eyes.

Man this is not fair , he wasn't been racist. Im thinking starting a petition against AFC and get shit loads of people to sign it.

فوری: آل کثیر شش ماه محروم شد!
    به گزارش "ورزش سه"، کمیته انضباطی کنفدراسیون فوتبال آسیا امروز حکم سنگینی را برای عیسی آل کثیر مهاجم پرسپولیس صادر کرد و بر این اساس این بازیکن به خاطر شادی جنجالی اش مقابل پاختاکور ازبکستان 6 ماه از حضور در میادین فوتبال محروم شد.
    https://www.varzesh3.com/news/171156...5-%D8%B4%D8%AF

This is what we have been talking about, how dumb must a grown man be !?!?

Comment

This can’t be true!

Comment

There was no racial intention in his gesture , but Honestly he shouldn't make fun of people's eyes. Also he should've said something different and not directing his gesture to eyes. I dono maye he should've said its a super hero gesture or some other shit.
        Originally posted by noorani_esteghlal View Post
        This is what we have been talking about, how dumb must a grown man be !?!?

Comment

That's crazy man, Golmohamadi should've told him not to do that. Hopefully he can appeal and explain why he did it and also state to AFC that he will not do it again.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
            FFS Issa alekasir has been banned for 6 month ! Thats Fcked up man !

I knew this would happen, specially after he said this gesture is related to his nephews eyes.

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/171156...5-%D8%B4%D8%AF
            Milad Jan, I get your point but no matter what, he as a grown man, professional footballer need to know better and understand ther will be misunderstanding when you to such stupid thing against team like Uzbek.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
              There was no racial intention in his gesture , but Honestly he shouldn't make fun of people's eyes. Also he should've said something different and not directing his gesture to eyes. I dono maye he should've said its a super hero gesture or some other shit.
              1.of all the world has some ruled we should follow,m.

2. as a footballer dont give 1% reason to them to ban you
              3. you may make a monkey move when you play against a white team but you cant make it when you play against an african team

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                Milad Jan, I get your point but no matter what, he as a grown man, professional footballer need to know better and understand ther will be misunderstanding when you to such stupid thing against team like Uzbek.
                He did it before against other teams as well though... Why is he getting banned now?

This has a Saudi stench to it.

Comment

Essi jan I get your point and i totally agree with you. I wouldn't like it if someone makes fun of my eyes or face, and justifying it with the fact that he is making fun of his nephews eye makes it even worse . But what im saying is that his gesture was not racist, at least he didn't mean anything racist. Also why did AFC do it just before the match!
                  Originally posted by Essi View Post

Comment

Alright, let's try putting this in different terms.

Imagine you have a nephew with dark skin, and everytime you score in the domestic league, you run to a bag of charcoal and rub it on your face as a " shout out" to your nephew.

Now let's say you do that celebration in an international competition against a team which comes from a country where people are mainly darkskin.

Now ask yourself if intentions matter.

Of all the dumb shit AFC has done... This is probably the least controversial. Although, waiting til 4 hours before the match is b.s!

Comment

his gesture was racist. we always talk about 7000 years of persian culture but the reality is unfortunately different.
                      in a game against asian looking opponents you are not allowed to do something like that from a human point of view.
                      it has to do with culture, education and professionalism. i hope that his ban will be a lesson for many other players.

Comment

6 months is much too harsh. Edwin Cardona of Colombia made this gesture directly to south korean players on the pitch, but was only given a 5 match ban..

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                          Alright, let's try putting this in different terms.

Imagine you have a nephew with dark skin, and everytime you score in the domestic league, you run to a bag of charcoal and rub it on your face as a " shout out" to your nephew.

Now let's say you do that celebration in an international competition against a team which comes from a country where people are mainly darkskin.

Now ask yourself if intentions matter.

Of all the dumb shit AFC has done... This is probably the least controversial. Although, waiting til 4 hours before the match is b.s!
                          Thank you !!!!!!!!!! We cant always blame shit on others

Comment

He is proving to be an amature player. Took his shirt off after a goal, a cheap yellow card in the middle of an important tournamemnt.
                            Now this silly celebration which many here pointed out that can be racist.
                            Don't blame AFC, this guy is simply not a professional team material and deserves to be kicked out of PGL not only Persepolis
                            sigpic

Comment

Unfortunately he deserves a ban (maybe less than 6 months considering the example one of the other members have above) despite his intentions. AFC should have put a initial ban on him after the game or at least waited until after their match today as banning him or at least announcing his ban a few hours before their game seems very unprofessional by AFC (but it's obvious that this was lobbied by the Saudi reps).

Unfortunately this ultimately falls on the Federation and clubs as they need to educate their players and have policies in place themselves. No real education is happening at grassroots and academy levels from what I've seen myself in Iran and it needs to change but the change needs to come from the officials in the federation.

Comment

Working...
                              X