Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Haaland is a beast but the rest of Bvb isn't that impressive
    Porto defense would struggle with him. Unless Pepe does some of his shenanigans.

Comment

I remember when some people here were saying the experienced Zenit defenders would handle Haaland easily. He has scored against every CL opponent he has faced.

Obviously, our team isn't perfect right now. We are being managed by a caretaker manager with his first senior job so any team has a chance depending on which Dortmund shows up.

Comment

I think out of the remaining opponents, either Real Madrid or Chelsea would be the best for Porto. Madrid as you all know has been in a bit of a slump and Chelsea is still in a bit of a transition. If porto can get past Juve i dont think either of those teams would be impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          BVB Real Liverpool are all beatable. Sure they will be underdogs but they have a fighting chance vs those teams

PSG, Bayern, City im afraid they wont be able to contain at all, gulf in class is just too big.

Chelsea is the one in between. They can compete for sure and I think it will be close, but ultimately Tuchel could out-coach SC most days of the week
          I think you overrated PSG too much!

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
            I think out of the remaining opponents, either Real Madrid or Chelsea would be the best for Porto. Madrid as you all know has been in a bit of a slump and Chelsea is still in a bit of a transition. If porto can get past Juve i dont think either of those teams would be impossible.
            I wouldn't say either are through yet. Atalanta and Atletico could turn it around.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              I think you overrated PSG too much!
              dont think so, with di maria, neymar, mbappe all fit they would torch porto. There is just no containing that forward line.

Comment

mbappe needs to be nerfed, he is way too good

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  dont think so, with di maria, neymar, mbappe all fit they would torch porto. There is just no containing that forward line.
                  They are never fit together, that's the problem

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                    mbappe needs to be nerfed, he is way too good
                    Hes yet to play the wall of Bayern.

Comment

Porto, bayern, Dortmund, Chelsea, PSG, Liverpool, Real, City

Comment

Quarter finals will be juicy. Can't wait!

Comment

best case scenario is probably liverpool, their backline is in shambles, perfect for taremi and co. to penetrate their backline. kabak is too slow, nat philips is just not champions league level, and i think portos defense can adequately handle liverpool's front line.

Comment

Liverpool's 6th and 7th choice CBs are absolute bums but they're still probably superior to Dortmund's defence. Them and Real Madrid are far and away the two worst sides along with Porto.

Comment

Kabak and Phillips are the new Henchoz and Hyppia. This reminds me of 2005 and we had to get through some games with Florent Sinama-Pongolle, Antony La Tallec up front.

Comment

Liverpool , Chealsea , Real Madrid are the best ones out there for porto.

any other team, Porto might aswell send all their players to Bus Driving agency so they can learn how to park the bus.

Comment

Working...
                                X