No announcement yet.

UEFA Champions league & Europa league draws

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Taremi goes up against marseille who was linked to him before the Porto move

Comment

Zenit, Dortmund, lazio, Brugge yess

Comment

Porto has a very interesting group. Going against a powerhouse in Man City, and two solid teams in Olympia*** and Marsielle.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
          Club Brugge to Group C or F, PLEASE! So they can get decimated by our Iranian attackers (the final dagger in this club's decision to screw Kaveh).
          The football Gods are fans of irony!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            Porto
            Barca
            Olympiakos
            Marseille

Zenit
            United
            Lazio
            Brugge
            Id say my predictions were pretty damn close lol. I think Porto have really strong chance of advancing.

Brugge are crap and happy they are in zenits group. That is type of team zenit typically dont have much issue with.Italians are also a much better matchup for them than spaniards. It will come down to matches vs lazio. Although both lazio and zenit have capability to take a couple points off dortmund in their home stadiums. Dortmund for all their talent are naive with weak defense. For sardar scoring against dortmund+lazio will really cement his place as one of the very consistent, still not at peak age, CFs in europe NOT with a top team.

IF zenit do what they NEED TO DO and sign a proper Central midfielder to advance ball from deep, keep possession, and provide the link from defense to offense and maybe one solid backup CB I give them advantage vs lazio. For now until that happens lazio are slightly ahead imo.

Comment

Group predictions?

Group C:
              1. Man City
              2. Porto
              3. Olympiacos
              4. Marseille

Group F:
              1. Dortmund
              2. Zenit
              3. Lazio
              4. Brugge

Comment

Olympiakos and Marseille aren't what they use to be... a Team of Porto's quality should pass the group stage. I can see Mehdi scoring one or two as a sub in the group stage.

As for Zenit, They got very lucky drawing Lazio and Brugge. I was hoping they were grouped with stronger teams so they get spanked. I still think there's chance they won't make it out of the group stage if Brugge plays at their best.

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                  Group predictions?

Group C:
                  1. Man City
                  2. Porto
                  3. Olympiacos
                  4. Marseille

Group F:
                  1. Dortmund
                  2. Zenit
                  3. Lazio
                  4. Brugge
                  Agreed except lazio vs Zenit is gonna be tough

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                    Group predictions?

Group C:
                    1. Man City
                    2. Porto
                    3. Olympiacos
                    4. Marseille

Group F:
                    1. Dortmund
                    2. Zenit
                    3. Lazio
                    4. Brugge
                    Second this - Porto and Zenit should definitely have a good shot at finishing 2nd. In Porto’s case, I’d say they’re a lock for 2nd. Zenit will battle it out with Lazio but with healthy Malcom and addition of Lovren they’re in much better shape this time around compared to last year
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Would be awesome if both Porto and Zenit make it to the knockout stage (quite realistic) and face each other. Would then guarantee an Iranian in UCL quarters lol

Comment

It is one of the rare seasons where the groups are pretty evenly spread out. Good to see that.

Comment

Going to be some good games, hoping to see Sardar put Bruges to the sword. Would love to see Taremi score a winner against Man City.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            Id say my predictions were pretty damn close lol. I think Porto have really strong chance of advancing.

Brugge are crap and happy they are in zenits group. That is type of team zenit typically dont have much issue with.Italians are also a much better matchup for them than spaniards. It will come down to matches vs lazio. Although both lazio and zenit have capability to take a couple points off dortmund in their home stadiums. Dortmund for all their talent are naive with weak defense. For sardar scoring against dortmund+lazio will really cement his place as one of the very consistent, still not at peak age, CFs in europe NOT with a top team.

IF zenit do what they NEED TO DO and sign a proper Central midfielder to advance ball from deep, keep possession, and provide the link from defense to offense and maybe one solid backup CB I give them advantage vs lazio. For now until that happens lazio are slightly ahead imo.
                            Damn. Great predictions man! You should have made a bet.

Comment

I don't see Zenit beating any of those teams. Porto has a better chance of making out of their group.
                              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                                I don't see Zenit beating any of those teams. Porto has a better chance of making out of their group.
                                zenit were unbeaten with lyon (big win and draw away from home) and split games with benfica (both sides winning big at home). They played two close games with leipzig.
                                No reason they wont easily deal with a super weak brugge and push lazio who are a pretty similar level to zenit.

Comment

Working...
                                X