Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FMCSMUBLB View Post
    Be patient for the love of God 😂😂
    I don't know man... most leagues are basically 1/4 way through their season. It's pretty reasonable to have some concerns regarding his move considering there have been rumours for months now.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
      I don't know man... most leagues are basically 1/4 way through their season. It's pretty reasonable to have some concerns regarding his move considering there have been rumours for months now.
      Thanks for the input.

The fact is he has a mandate for Europe, meaning his contract termination with Tractor was only for the guarantee he would sign with a European side in the first tier of the country.

So he CANNOT sign with a Qatari side or go to Persepolis, as it would be breaching the agreement.

Secondly, he had to pay a crap ton of money to get that agreement to go through, so he is absolutely in his right to take his time and decide where he wants to go.

Don't act like he's being lax, he's a very serious professional and he will make a decision when he thinks it is best.
      golbezanpodcast.com
      twitter.com/GolBezan
      instagram.com/GolBezan
      youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Thanks for the input.

The fact is he has a mandate for Europe, meaning his contract termination with Tractor was only for the guarantee he would sign with a European side in the first tier of the country.

So he CANNOT sign with a Qatari side or go to Persepolis, as it would be breaching the agreement.

Secondly, he had to pay a crap ton of money to get that agreement to go through, so he is absolutely in his right to take his time and decide where he wants to go.

Don't act like he's being lax, he's a very serious professional and he will make a decision when he thinks it is best.
        Literally didn't do that. At no point did I say anything about his personality, Just said it's normal to have concerns about the situation considering how long it's taking. Definitely not something that warrants crying-laughter emojis.

I wish him the best and hope he can sort out a transfer soon and we see him in TM squad for the qualifiers.

Comment

Thanks for the input.

He sounds like a very smart businessman. I hope it works out wherever he chooses.

Comment

Working...
          X