No announcement yet.

Transfers Specualtions Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor Alex! How bad has his coaching career gone that he is entertaining going to Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
      Poor Alex! How bad has his coaching career gone that he is entertaining going to Iran.
      He's unfortunately viewed as very incompetent in Germany, he's not a flexible coach and wouldn't change losing lineups/tactics. Needs something in another country to revive his career, and a team with better players than most in the league is a good shot

Comment

Nouri dismisses links to Esteghlal... Apparently the SS GM made it all up which led to him recently getting fired

Comment

Read somewhere on IG Varzesh 3 that Shoja Khalizadeh is linked with a move to Qatari club

Comment

Asadi to St polten is done. He got visa and will fly to austria on monday to be officially presented.

good move.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              Asadi to St polten is done. He got visa and will fly to austria on monday to be officially presented.

good move.
              We have so many players in Europe I have officially lost count. So happy to see so many players moving out now to Europe. If we have seen anything, once one Iranian moves, people in that country start to wake up and see our talent pool and it snowballs (Germany before, now Greece, Portugal, Belgium, and Russia in recent years).
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                We have so many players in Europe I have officially lost count. So happy to see so many players moving out now to Europe. If we have seen anything, once one Iranian moves, people in that country start to wake up and see our talent pool and it snowballs (Germany before, now Greece, Portugal, Belgium, and Russia in recent years).
                My Fotmob "Favorite Team" list is getting outta hand. we have so many players abroad that I have a game update to check every couple days. We have come so far, i hope this trend continues. All thanks to CQ, Iran's performance in the WC, the players who paved the way and sad to say the terrible Iranian Economy.

Comment

This Asadi transfer is really exciting to me. We need more midfielders in Europe.

Comment

Haven’t seen Asadi much. Can anyone give some details on his playstyle and potential?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      This Asadi transfer is really exciting to me. We need more midfielders in Europe.
                      ee yaroo mali hast ..?

how good is Austrian league anyhow ?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        ee yaroo mali hast ..?

idk about the quality of the whole league but RB Salzburg is very strong and have been producing lots of lots recently (Haaland and Minamo just come examples)

Comment

ee yaroo mali hast ..?

He reminds me of Reza Haghighi if you remember him?
                          Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

ee yaroo mali hast ..?

I honestly don’t know but he can’t be too bad if he made it here.

Comment

https://www.abola.pt/nnh/2020-09-08/...gholami/859899

^ These were from early September

Comment

I read in Portuguese sports paper that Jafar Salmani has already arrived to Portugal from Iran to complete his signing for Portimonense. (As has Safawi Rasid)

Comment

Working...
                                X