Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Transfers Specualtions Thread!

Dear All,

In order to avoid confusion and false spread of unconfirmed transfers etc, (which is a forum rule violation!), pls kindly use this thread for any transfer speculations etc.

Thanks

Have fun speculating...
    Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 09-22-2020, 05:40 PM.
    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Didn't we have the Iranian transfer thread exactly for that?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

The other thread to my knowledge was about transfer updates/rumors.

Official transfers are announced with the opening of a new thread anyways.

Comment

Good call. All top tier sources should be in the other thread. Mehmët's tabloid newspaper and Jamshid's Instagram page can be in this thread

Comment

^
          Yeah this one is more for random members’ speculations etc. A bit of fun debate etc...
          The other one for rumors.

I will change the thread title.

Lets see how this goes, if the two threads overlap, forum staff will merge them.
          CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
            Good call. All top tier sources should be in the other thread. Mehmët's tabloid newspaper and Jamshid's Instagram page can be in this thread
            and gut feelings and dreams

Comment

I start: Dreaming of Alipour leaving the airport as this badly reminds me of the movie "Terminal"

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Ali Karimi has to make a move to europe somewhere.. He really impressed today and really looks like a different player.

Definitely deserves a call up in my opinion. It'll be interesting if Trabzonspor actually signs him

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                  Ali Karimi has to make a move to europe somewhere.. He really impressed today and really looks like a different player.

Definitely deserves a call up in my opinion. It'll be interesting if Trabzonspor actually signs him
                  I think in terms of PGPL mids he is a better one. Still in todays game when under pressure he cannot react fast under pressure. Similarly will not make fast recovery runs on defensive end. But as we saw with his assist when under lower pressure he can pick his head up and has nice technique, producing pin point cross for diabate.

I still think he will end up in qatar but if he gets any turkish offer he should take it for sure.

Comment

I speculate that Amoo Jan will trim his mustache this week 🤔

Comment

If there’s anyone who needs to leave Iran it’s Mehdi Ghaedi. He will be wasted potential if he stays in Iran.

I really REALLY hope that he doesn’t take fans on Instagram seriously when such an offer comes knocking. Our fans are a bit crazy and selfish when it comes to letting their players go. Specially fans of Persepolis and Esteghlal. At the end of the day color doesn’t matter. Because all of them are red, white and green.

Comment

Will we see more U17 stars of the WC in India breakthrough in Europe?

What happened to Taha Shariati
                        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                          Will we see more U17 stars of the WC in India breakthrough in Europe?

What happened to Taha Shariati
                          He pooped his pants.

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                            He pooped his pants.

but why?
                            Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                              but why?
                              When you gotta go, you gotta go.
                              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Working...
                              X