No announcement yet.

Transfers Specualtions Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alipour will go to Portugal on Monday and his program manager/agent is already in Portugal.

Source: I do not have a linkable/digitized/shareable source and once I do I will share (hence I assumed it would be more appropriate to post in this thread), but just bare with me guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
      Alipour will go to Portugal on Monday and his program manager/agent is already in Portugal.

Source: I do not have a linkable/digitized/shareable source and once I do I will share (hence I assumed it would be more appropriate to post in this thread), but just bare with me guys.
      Your word in God's ear

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
        If there’s anyone who needs to leave Iran it’s Mehdi Ghaedi. He will be wasted potential if he stays in Iran.

I really REALLY hope that he doesn’t take fans on Instagram seriously when such an offer comes knocking. Our fans are a bit crazy and selfish when it comes to letting their players go. Specially fans of Persepolis and Esteghlal. At the end of the day color doesn’t matter. Because all of them are red, white and green.
        He doesn't have the right mentality. Immensely talented but very immature and irresponsible.

Having said that Bushehr needs to be scouted more intensely for football talent - it is the next center of Iranian football talent.

Comment

Hossein Hosseini has posted on his IG that he is leaving SS - anyone hear any whispers about where he might be heading?
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            Hossein Hosseini has posted on his IG that he is leaving SS - anyone hear any whispers about where he might be heading?
            yeah. He joins tractor and SS get mazaheri.

I rate mazaheri higher than hosseini but I guess its pretty close. Hosseini was very weak vs pakhtakor.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              yeah. He joins tractor and SS get mazaheri.

I rate mazaheri higher than hosseini but I guess its pretty close. Hosseini was very weak vs pakhtakor.
              Yeah he has been in and out of form for SS this season but generally I’d rate him ahead of mazaheri. Very fundamentally sound keeper, I like mazaheri too. If only we had one of these guys in 2006
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Yeah he has been in and out of form for SS this season but generally I’d rate him ahead of mazaheri. Very fundamentally sound keeper, I like mazaheri too. If only we had one of these guys in 2006
                I think hosseini like a lot of iranian gks is really shit at coming for crosses. Im really unsure why iranian GKs have this one weakness historically. Besides that most have good physique and shot stopping skills. beira also sucked at exits until WC.

I think Niazmand is fundamentally the best GK we have. Hope he goes to europe soon bc he would be an absolute stud there. In almost ANY other TM era I think he would be a guaranteed starter. But unlucky for him the bizarre physique, skillset, and inspirational mentality + image of Beira mean he doesnt get much time.

Abedz physique is his shortcoming but also he is fundamentally strong and the best iranian GK with ball at his feet ( although beira is also strong in this department). After these 3 guys i think mazaheri, hosseini are all roughly similar levels with fluctuations and lack of consistency in both their games. I was surprised PP went with Lak but he has been a beast this ACL (could lose a few kgs tho) and in terms of up and coming GKs Mohammad Deris of SNA is a 6ft7 freak of nature with very quick reflexes, but still unpolished.

Comment

Hopefully Europe. I want our national league to be purged from old talented players so that new talented players can be noticed/found.

Comment

Ghaedi being linked with AZ and a few other teams - wonder who they are and how legit this is

https://www.persianleague.com/14879-...-mehdi-ghayedi
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Ali Karimi go to Turkey
                      Ghaedi go to Az
                      Hosseine maybe Leave
                      Bad for Esteghlal , the best players Leave.

Comment

Ghaedi being linked with AZ and a few other teams - wonder who they are and how legit this is

https://www.persianleague.com/14879-...-mehdi-ghayedi
                        it is no surprise if he has good offers. He has done better than basically any player in recent from our league at his age. His numbers are impressive, his improvement is impressive, his technique is impressive, his ACL performances are impressive. Not impressive is his physique, but his searing speed at least in part makes up for it.

This is a great chance for saadatmand to really alleviate financial pressure on the club and make a good sale. something around 1-1.5mil mil with 20% for future sale would help club a lot.

I doubt it happens in the next week before deadline though. Likely in january or next summer.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          it is no surprise if he has good offers. He has done better than basically any player in recent from our league at his age. His numbers are impressive, his improvement is impressive, his technique is impressive, his ACL performances are impressive. Not impressive is his physique, but his searing speed at least in part makes up for it.

This is a great chance for saadatmand to really alleviate financial pressure on the club and make a good sale. something around 1-1.5mil mil with 20% for future sale would help club a lot.

I doubt it happens in the next week before deadline though. Likely in january or next summer.
                          Doesn’t he only have 1 year left on his contract? If so then they have to sell him now and if this interest is legit, they would be dumb to wait with all of their financial woes.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Esteghlal is in advanced stages of negotiations with Alex Nouri:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFwm1OOgqeA/?hl=en

Love this guy, wish him well even if he’s at SS
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Esteghlal is in advanced stages of negotiations with Alex Nouri:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFwm1OOgqeA/?hl=en

Love this guy, wish him well even if he’s at SS
                              Real question will be if they can pay his wages on time lol wouldn't surprise me if he leaves after a few months because of that

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                                Real question will be if they can pay his wages on time lol wouldn't surprise me if he leaves after a few months because of that
                                Yeah but he’s much more aware of the situation than any other foreign manager coming to Iran (even though “foreign” can be debated in relation to Nouri) so I think he knows what he’s getting himself into.
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Working...
                                X