• Show
Clear All

Goal Moghanlou!!!

Comment

VIDEO OF MOGHANLOU GOAL: https://streamja.com/zNZ6X

Comment

WOWOWOW
        Shahriar the battering ram.

Massive leap, outjumps GK and shoves home potentially game winning header. Min 87.

That goal was what hes all about.

What a tank! So happy for him.

Commentators just compared his jump to none other than CR7

Comment

Portugese commentator comparing Moghanlou's leap to Ronaldo leap XD

Comment

Lots of muscle on that goal love it that’s what they brought him in for! Hopefully this gives him some momentum
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

big win for santa clara and thru to next round.

I think shahriar will slowly start to shine in this second half of season, now that he has adapted and went thru a bad arm injury.

That was a brave fucking leap and typifies what his game is all about.

Comment

Wow! what a header by Shahriar. His first goal is a match winner!

Go shahriar!

Comment

Love how much love his teammates and his coaches showed towards him. Happy he found a nice home to get used to European football.

Comment

Vaghean niyaaz be in gol daasht. Team raa bord be 1/4 nahaayi

Masaleye Santa Clara dar baazihaayi ke in fasl didam KHALLAQIYAT ast.

Bazikone dorost o hesaabi dar khate miyooneh ke betoone PAASE KAARSAAZ bezane nadidam.

Be har haal agar betonan az noghtehaaye ghovvate Shahriar estefadeh konand mitone baraye team besyaar mofid baashe.
                    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Wow 🤩
                      a Leap of faith
                      Giant step for Iranian-kind @ SC ..!

Happy for our big homie

Comment

The guy is huge. I mean he's listed as tall, but he's really imposing.

Comment

Moghanlou's goal made history! Santa Clara will be in the quarter-finals of the Portuguese Cup for the first time!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            The guy is huge. I mean he's listed as tall, but he's really imposing.
                            He looks like he could be in the WWE.

Comment

Comment

In team bayad az Shariar dar fazahaaye havaayi kheili bishtar estefadeh kone.

Yeki az noghte za'fhaaye Santa Clara ta inja in boode ke be nodrat toop raa az kenaare ersaal mikonan be 18-ghadaam.

Kheili sakhteshoone az tarighe baalhaa hamle konand.

Bebinim in ravand avaz mishe ya na.
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X