Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watched parts of the match. Shahriar is full of energy and leaves everything on the pitch. He again got full 90 minutes but he hardly got any service. He fought for every ball in the air and got carded for being too aggressive and I thought that was uncalled for. He is rough around the edges yet he will get better if they keep giving him these chances. They know that he could score from distance and they even let him take a free kick today. I am sure the coach sees something in the training and he has high hopes for him.

Go Shahriar!

Here are the highlights. It was unlucky how they got scored on.

Comment

i saw the highlights. One chance the idiot other Cf had shahriar WIDE OPEN for easy cut back and guaranteed goal and did a braindead shot to side netting.

Another chance stupid long shot when shahriar was in behind.

I really like the bits and pieces I see from him. He has a unique skillset, great physique and surprising speed. He can be a hit in portugal once his teammates understand movements better, give more service.

Santa Clara despite a couple crappy results are still pretty comfortable in 8th place.

Comment

When I watched the highlights, he had a very bad freekick just outside the box.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          i saw the highlights. One chance the idiot other Cf had shahriar WIDE OPEN for easy cut back and guaranteed goal and did a braindead shot to side netting.
          Another chance stupid long shot when shahriar was in behind.
          I really like the bits and pieces I see from him. He has a unique skillset, great physique and surprising speed. He can be a hit in portugal once his teammates understand movements better, give more service.
          Santa Clara despite a couple crappy results are still pretty comfortable in 8th place.
          Man ham potentiale Shahriar raa mibinam, harkatesh baa toop besyaar khoob ast,
          makhsosan vaghti daryaaft mikone va micharkhe.

Yek masale ke Santa Clara shayad daare ine ke dar khate miyooneh bazikon nadare ke betoone paase dorost o hesaabi bede.
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
            When I watched the highlights, he had a very bad freekick just outside the box.
            If I am not mistaken, it was the first free kick he took playing for Santa Clara. He will get better. The fact that they trusted him with it is more important. Failure brings the fruits of success if we know how to harvest it.

Go Shahriar!

Comment

On the bench against Benfica today

Comment

looks like they are playing on a rice field .... there is like 4" standing water on the pitch ... ! lol
                and the even the camera got so much rain on it seems like seating in your car watching your kid play on a rainy day ...!!
                this is a good condition for gholdor narekhar players... he probably shoulda started .... hopefully gets significant minutes vs top team to show his mudbazi skills..!!

http://hockeynews.site/events/safica/

nevemind... looks like they wisely stopped the play due to shitt condition..

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  looks like they are playing on a rice field .... there is like 4" standing water on the pitch ... ! lol
                  and the even the camera got so much rain on it seems like seating in your car watching your kid play on a rainy day ...!! [emoji14]
                  this is a good condition for gholdor narekhar players... he probably shoulda started .... hopefully gets significant minutes vs top team to show his mudbazi skills..!!

http://hockeynews.site/events/safica/

nevemind... looks like they wisely stopped the play due to shitt condition..
                  Yep as BacheLot mentioned, the game was cancelled due to the weather and is not due to be played at 4pm GMT tomorrow.

Comment

In 74', against benfica
                    1/1 so far

Comment

result holds.

Good to see moghanlou is getting more and more mins in key matches. he startec last two, came on in crucial last 15 of this one.

Also a big help by Santa Clara for porto, who with this draw remain ahead of Benfica on GD.

Santa Clara now 7th, level with amir and alipour's maritimo.

All in all looking good for our portuguese guys after slowish first couple months to season. If salmani starts playing soon that is icing on cake.

Comment

Ended 1-1. He did not have much to do but he was wide open around the penalty spot one time but their player chose to pass to someone in the corner of penalty box. Maybe Shahriar would have been offsides... not sure. did not show replay.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          result holds.
                          Good to see moghanlou is getting more and more mins in key matches. he startec last two, came on in crucial last 15 of this one.
                          Also a big help by Santa Clara for porto, who with this draw remain ahead of Benfica on GD.
                          Santa Clara now 7th, level with amir and alipour's maritimo.
                          All in all looking good for our portuguese guys after slowish first couple months to season. If salmani starts playing soon that is icing on cake.
                          Alipour and Moghanlou need to score some goals. Emphasis on alipour.....Portuguese league teams won’t be as keen on Iranian players if our 2 Aghayeh goals can’t find the back of the net. Moghanlou of course has a pretty small sample size so not so much on him as Alipour.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

^ don't worry Taremi is taking that load on his own shoulder.
                            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Comment

Starting in cup game in 15 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                                X