This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
    Ardalan jan, are you sure that the club did not ask him to leave? We don't know what happened and we make assumptions. You can turn the table around and imagine that Protuguese clubs should love iranian soccer players now, because they can bring them in, check them out and if things don't work out, they are not stuck with them for 5 years, and there is always a willing buyer back home for them.

I don't know what happened but I am certain something other than "Shahriar missing his mommy" occured that resulted in his departure.
    Doroste Farzad jan, ma nemidonim.

Amma chera khode Santa Clara bekhad yek bazikone team raa vasate fasl vel kone va natone jaygozin bekhare?

Tanha dalili be ke zehnam miyad ine ke ba morrabbi dava shode baashe.
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
      Doroste Farzad jan, ma nemidonim.

Amma chera khode Santa Clara bekhad yek bazikone team raa vasate fasl vel kone va natone jaygozin bekhare?

Tanha dalili be ke zehnam miyad ine ke ba morrabbi dava shode baashe.
      Excellent. I did not even think of that. That is a third posibility. So we have a) Shahriar is bacheh naneh and missed his familiar surroundings and quit, or b) team did not want him anymore and was happy to find a way to stop paying him as soon as possible instead of honoring their contract or c) there was a fight/disagreement between the coach and Shahriar.

In case of option c), we don't know what caused the fight and who was at fault. Certainly, as a gheyrati Irooni, you can't approve of him staying there if he was not at fault and haghesho dashtan mikhordan.

I am sure there are many other things that we can't think of that can explain why Shahriar is leaving.

I am not defending Shahriar but I don't think we should criticize his actions either until we know the ins and outs of what happened there.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
        Excellent. I did not even think of that. That is a third posibility. So we have a) Shahriar is bacheh naneh and missed his familiar surroundings and quit, or b) team did not want him anymore and was happy to find a way to stop paying him as soon as possible instead of honoring their contract or c) there was a fight/disagreement between the coach and Shahriar.

In case of option c), we don't know what caused the fight and who was at fault. Certainly, as a gheyrati Irooni, you can't approve of him staying there if he was not at fault and haghesho dashtan mikhordan.

I am sure there are many other things that we can't think of that can explain why Shahriar is leaving.

I am not defending Shahriar but I don't think we should criticize his actions either until we know the ins and outs of what happened there.
        just to be fair, he was playing good minutes. Yeah his goal tally wasnt great, just the one (although it was a crucial cup winner and quite a sick leap that really showcased what his gardankoloft old fashioned 9 style is all about), but he is adapting to new surroundings, spoke zero english let alone portuguese, had an arm fracture to start the season, and wasnt really being served well by his teammates. This doesnt really mean the teammates were bad either, santa clara are a solid team as evidenced by their league standing and close games with all the big boys recently, but they just werent utlizing his strengths yet.

IMO, its super unlikely the team would actively try to ship him out. They lost another CF to china earlier this year and losing one of your CFs with most minutes, without the possibility of bringing in any replacement as ardalan says is pretty stupid.

As for him personally, I feel like he already sacrificed so much to get to portugal in the first place and become a legionairre, a crazy turn around considering the guy was playing for malavan in 2nd division 2 years ago, that throwing in the towel after 6 months, even if the club/coach didnt want him, is a real shame. He owed it to himself to at least grind until the summer then reassess.

Comment

Joins Persepolis on loan.
          golbezanpodcast.com
          twitter.com/GolBezan
          instagram.com/GolBezan
          youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

In ham az in.

Dige be Europa hargez nakhad bargasht.
            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

And there you have it. Thread done.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                And there you have it. Thread done.
                Hopefully he'll be able to get find some form on his loan and come back next season to make a better impression in Portugal

Comment

Originally posted by mattigil View Post
                  Hopefully he'll be able to get find some form on his loan and come back next season to make a better impression in Portugal
                  My guess is that he will make a good impression and turn his Perspolis move into a permanent deal.
                  چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                  We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Working...
                  X