Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is listed as 187cm (similar height to taremi). But HE CAN JUMP FOR SURE! Hopefully he can score more goals in future games.

Whats going on with our football man. We have too many decent strikers but almost 0 midfielders . I can only think of ali karimi which he is not that reliable if you ask me. This is worrying for TM. Hajsafi is done! Omid ebrahimi is done ! Masoud Shojaei is done! Ahmad is crap I don't even know how he gets invited to TM!

How did we end up producing so many strikers but 0 midfielders !!!!

Comment

^^ Ebrahimi isn't done IMHO nor is Ali Karimi (he can still develop in a usable player for TM), then we also have Ghoddos, Ghaedi can play midfield, Nourollahi, Nemati and i personally haven't given up Shekari and Noorafkan yet.

We need more in European leagues, thats for sure.
      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
        He is listed as 187cm (similar height to taremi). But HE CAN JUMP FOR SURE! Hopefully he can score more goals in future games.

Whats going on with our football man. We have too many decent strikers but almost 0 midfielders . I can only think of ali karimi which he is not that reliable if you ask me. This is worrying for TM. Hajsafi is done! Omid ebrahimi is done ! Masoud Shojaei is done! Ahmad is crap I don't even know how he gets invited to TM!

While we're certainly not as blessed in the midfield department as we are with forwards, we're not that bad. Gholizadeh, Ghodoos, Jahanbakhsh, Ezatollahi are all good choices for midfield. Even Taremi can play midfield.
        And out of the names you listed, Ali Karimi is the worst one by far. Slow and lethargic. The rest have actually had decent performances in TM at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post

1.87? That seems very off. If he's 1.87 then Zlatan is 1.8.

Comment

Ebrahimi was done when he moved to Qatar from a european team! His next station is IPL either terakhtor or esteghlal ! Mark my word. I never said Ali karimi is done. Read it again, I said Ali Karimi is not reliable. One game he is Pirlo next game he is a Stick on the feild. Nourollahi and Nemati should not be in Team melli. Noorafkan is also a decent player but not reliable.

Ghaedi and Ghoddos are more of a FW than a MD. They play attacking football from the wings. We need a MD that can play in center grab the balls and create chances with their passes. Ghaedi and Ghoddos don't do that. The create chances on their runs from the sides (wings ).

We are deffo lacking someone like Nekounam . Ali karimi has similar style but again he is not reliable. One of the reason we did shit against iraq was cuz of our MD line.

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
            ^^ Ebrahimi isn't done IMHO nor is Ali Karimi (he can still develop in a usable player for TM), then we also have Ghoddos, Ghaedi can play midfield, Nourollahi, Nemati and i personally haven't given up Shekari and Noorafkan yet.

We need more in European leagues, thats for sure.

Comment

Man of the match

Comment

Starting!

Comment

Literally received no service 1st half.

Comment

some good defensive work on set pieces though. His general workrate is also very high.

Hoep he gets a few good balls in second half

Comment

a bit late, but still a great photo you love to see.

Comment

Comment

Starting vs. Braga. Hopefully he scores and puts in a good preformance today.

Comment

Really needs a goal to prove himself...

Comment

Subbed off, not really the best performance from him today if I'm honest. Won a couple of freekicks, but did not really press in contrast to how the team was, a few bad passes, and overall looked tired. Team needs to use him to his strengths sending him good balls in the air to win/attack.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X