This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shahriar Moghanlou @ CD Santa Clara | 2020 - 2021

I hope it’s not true. It wouldn’t make sense, he is playing for a solid midtable Liga NOS side and is getting a fair amount of playing time, why would he go back to Iran?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      I hope it’s not true. It wouldn’t make sense, he is playing for a solid midtable Liga NOS side and is getting a fair amount of playing time, why would he go back to Iran?
      Kiarash jan, agar nazare man raa bekhaai, fekr mikonam do dalil mitone daashte baashe:

1. Daraamaadesh dar Santa Clara paayin ast va Shahriar tasmim gerefte ke nemiarze bemoon va say kone bere yek teame behtar.

2. Santa Clara tasmim gereftand ke amalkardesh chenan bad boode ke fasle ayande mikhan yek mohaajeme digari biyarand.

Bardashte man ine ke dar koll Shahriyar zaif kaar karde, va asari natoneste bezaare dar in team.

Baraye mesaal Salmani dar moddatte kotaahi ke dar Portimonense boode kheili karsaaztar boodeh.

Hala az inja ta payaane fasl hanooz vaght hast, amma bayad shoro kone ASAR bezare dar baazie hamleyie team.
      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Well he is currently under contract @ SC & if he is already negotiating with tractor or Pp, then it only means SC aren’t all too convinced of his abilities & wouldn’t mind him off their payroll too ..! Hence gave him permission to negotiate & look for another club to transfer ..!
        Sure it’s disappointing a bit but we have plenty of depth & quality @ CF position in TM ..! So personally don’t really care where he ends up ..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          Well he is currently under contract @ SC & if he is already negotiating with tractor or Pp, then it only means SC aren’t all too convinced of his abilities & wouldn’t mind him off their payroll too ..! Hence gave him permission to negotiate & look for another club to transfer ..!
          Sure it’s disappointing a bit but we have plenty of depth & quality @ CF position in TM ..! So personally don’t really care where he ends up ..!
          I don't count on him either for Tm, even if he can add a new option with his height.
          The guy should have stayed, fight and improved more in portuguese league, one of the best in Europe. With his experience and improved, he could have have a real impact in the level of our league

Comment

Apparently he's signed a 1.5 year contract with Persepolis. Waiting for a reliable source but very disappointing if true. I feel like Taremi's impact on the Portuguese league and clubs is being ruined by things like this. Hope the Portuguese keep trust in Iranian talent and keep getting players from iran

Comment

Originally posted by mattigil View Post
              Apparently he's signed a 1.5 year contract with Persepolis. Waiting for a reliable source but very disappointing if true. I feel like Taremi's impact on the Portuguese league and clubs is being ruined by things like this. Hope the Portuguese keep trust in Iranian talent and keep getting players from iran
              I read it too.

Comment

Originally posted by mattigil View Post
                not sure. So many players from asia (just look at Japanese, Korean) have trouble adapting, but still others get chances. Its just a risk that comes with these transfers.

Santa clara took a punt on Moghanlou, he was top scorer in PGPL last season but many from PKs and FKs and in general not very well known.

Sometimes those profile of signing work, sometimes not. So far we have had a couple of successes (Mohammadi,Salmani looking like one) and a couple of failures (Alipour,Moghanlou). If anything alipour who is most well known is a bigger hit on reputation.

But I think true test for iranian stock in portugal will come when more of our top talent transfers there. Im talking about likes of Ghayedi, Mohebi, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  not sure. So many players from asia (just look at Japanese, Korean) have trouble adapting, but still others get chances. Its just a risk that comes with these transfers.

Santa clara took a punt on Moghanlou, he was top scorer in PGPL last season but many from PKs and FKs and in general not very well known.

Sometimes those profile of signing work, sometimes not. So far we have had a couple of successes (Mohammadi,Salmani looking like one) and a couple of failures (Alipour,Moghanlou). If anything alipour who is most well known is a bigger hit on reputation.

But I think true test for iranian stock in portugal will come when more of our top talent transfers there. Im talking about likes of Ghayedi, Mohebi, etc.
                  The few I watched him in Santa Clara, I didn't see anything special except his height. If most of his topscorer title come from PK and FK, then it is confirming my impression

Not a big fan of Alipour but I think he had less playing time than Moghanlou

Comment

Santa Clara beat Pacos Ferriera 3-0 today. Shahriar was not in the squad. I wonder that's because he is on his way to Perspolis. I really wanted him to stay and thrive at Santa Clara.

Go Shahriar!

Comment

As Persepolis as I am and as bad as we need a striker like him, but I would hate to see him leave Europe to come back to Iran and play for any Iranian team. I’d lose respect for him if he does that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                        As Persepolis as I am and as bad as we need a striker like him, but I would hate to see him leave Europe to come back to Iran and play for any Iranian team. I’d lose respect for him if he does that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                        Exactly my same feelings bro wish he would've stuck through, gave up way too quickly
                        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                          Exactly my same feelings bro wish he would've stuck through, gave up way too quickly
                          My feelings also if he indeed gave up. (Even though being on an island with no Chelo kababi would be very hard for any of us) We just don't know exactly what happened there. It could have been that the team decided that he is not in their plans anymore and gave him the curtesy of letting him know and allowing him to look for another team.

Comment

Sadameyi ke mizane ine ke bashgaahaaye porteghaali HERFEGERAAYIE bazikonhaaye irani raa

zire soal mibaran va tarjih midand yek bazikon az Kongo Kinshasa bekharan bejaaye

Ghaedi ya Mohebi va...

Vaghean omidvarim Salmani ravande mosbatesh raa edaame bede va neshoon bede ke mishe

be bazikonhaaye lige Iran e'temaad kard.
                            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Not sure if this (regressive) move has been confirmed but having spent a week in San Miguel, I can tell you that it is a very isolated place with a tiny population in the middle of the Atlantic ocean. Not tropical either that one can sit on the beach and swim in a warm Ocean. For any Iranian person of his age, it is a massive culture shock coming from busy streets of Iran. Going from a backwater club/tiny stadium to Perspolis may be a big temptation for a homesick boy!

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
                                Not sure if this (regressive) move has been confirmed but having spent a week in San Miguel, I can tell you that it is a very isolated place with a tiny population in the middle of the Atlantic ocean. Not tropical either that one can sit on the beach and swim in a warm Ocean. For any Iranian person of his age, it is a massive culture shock coming from busy streets of Iran. Going from a backwater club/tiny stadium to Perspolis may be a big temptation for a homesick boy!
                                Yap. These guys are human. It happens to all of us. Let's not hold it against him.

Comment

Working...
                                X