Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brentford game was moved earlier to 12.30 GMT due to some racist imperialist having his funeral.

Game is over 60 mins in and it is 0-0 at home to Millwall, Saman still on the bench.

Comment

Saman come on with 20 minutes left. Can’t find a stream by the way.

Comment

Game finished 0-0. Big chance for Brentford to close the gap as Watford are about to lose at Luton and Swansea are about to draw with Wycombe.

Comment

Brentford lost their momentum. I don't see them promoting

Comment

They had a chance to reduce the gap with Watford today but they missed it. Yeah it seems more like P.O for them.

Comment

Norwich guaranteed of promotion after today’s results. Brentford need 5 points from there last 5 games to guarantee their play off position , there goal difference is +20 on Cardiff who are 7th.

Comment

They have a decent chance to make the playoffs and who knows what happens then. They need to turn it back on. This is the time.

Go Saman!

Comment

Comment

Watford still have to play Brentford whilst their remaining other 3 games are about as hard as they can be (Norwich and Swansea included too). Automatic promotion is still very much on if Brentford win their remaining games which they're more than capable of doing.

Comment

Just when i was excited to see saman against Big teams like Man U , Arsenal , Man City , Chelsea etc.. this superleague nonsense came along! FFS

Comment

benched

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                          Watford still have to play Brentford whilst their remaining other 3 games are about as hard as they can be (Norwich and Swansea included too). Automatic promotion is still very much on if Brentford win their remaining games which they're more than capable of doing.
                          It could go to the wire.
                          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                          نگاه میکنید.
                          sigpic
                          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Norwich beat Watford and they win the league , incentive is there.

Comment

Brentford and Norwich matches both at 0-0 at 55'

Comment

Any working links !? On the go !?
                                Or is it another one of those I follow bs !?

Comment

Working...
                                X