Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saman sets up Fosu for a great opportunity and he misses a great chance.

Comment

Great layoff by Saman to Fosu, but Fosu's shot blocked.

Comment

Saman at the end kicked the ball up to Toney who did well to win and keep the ball and his shot was just deflected wide. Then he took the corner and it put into the right place but ref gave a free kick for pushing.

Comment

Another tie for Brentford, this really sucks. Direct promotion is looking more and more unlikely, they will be going into play-offs most probably...

Comment

Sky Sports talking about the game and the highlights they showed has just shown how well Saman did when he came on. They showed 6 chances after they scored, Saman had two of them (one well blocked and the other just missed) and then two of them he set up.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              Another tie for Brentford, this really sucks. Direct promotion is looking more and more unlikely, they will be going into play-offs most probably...
              4 points behind second and automatic promotion with 11 games and 33 points still left to play for - still got a great chance.

Comment

ffs another tie against a tokhmy team and yet another disappointing finish after going up in first half..!
                missed the game today sleeping but i was hopeful and figured Saman will be getting the starting nod today ..?
                all these annoying collapses in 2nd (Coach's) Half is suggestive of Frank's tactical one-dimentioality..? and inability to impact the changing flow of the game in 2nd half with timely subs and pre-rehearsed tactical set-ups..!
                i've seen only a handful of games and i recall at least twice where Frank's team simply got Out-coached by the opponent's half-time tactical and substitutional changes and he just stood there dumbfounded and watched his team easily loose a winning game..!
                looks awful unlikely that they could finish 2nd now and qualify directly ..!!lets hope they peak back up sometimes during the play-offs run and squeeze through .... i really want Samman in EPL next season..!! 🙏

Comment

Didn’t watch the game, some saman mentions.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    ffs another tie against a tokhmy team and yet another disappointing finish after going up in first half..!
                    missed the game today sleeping but i was hopeful and figured Saman will be getting the starting nod today ..?
                    all these annoying collapses in 2nd (Coach's) Half is suggestive of Frank's tactical one-dimentioality..? and inability to impact the changing flow of the game in 2nd half with timely subs and pre-rehearsed tactical set-ups..!
                    i've seen only a handful of games and i recall at least twice where Frank's team simply got Out-coached by the opponent's half-time tactical and substitutional changes and he just stood there dumbfounded and watched his team easily loose a winning game..!
                    looks awful unlikely that they could finish 2nd now and qualify directly ..!!lets hope they peak back up sometimes during the play-offs run and squeeze through .... i really want Samman in EPL next season..!! 🙏
                    dadash do you ever get to watch any games? You work too hard? fall asleep on the couch?
                    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic
                    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Swansea who are one place above Brentford in the table lost this evening.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                        dadash do you ever get to watch any games? You work too hard? fall asleep on the couch?
                        naa it was just too early of morning start time where i am...

Comment

Comment

Comment

They stopped winning when they benched saman

The midfielders frank is currently starting doesnt create enough chances.

Theres absolutely no reason to start janelt norgaard and jensen together unless the plan is to play more defensive.

Jensen Janelt and Ghoddos is good.

Frank cant afford to draw against lower level teams anymore. Time to stop being chickenshit and end the experiment with jensen and norgaard both starting.
                              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                                They stopped winning when they benched saman

The midfielders frank is currently starting doesnt create enough chances.

Theres absolutely no reason to start janelt norgaard and jensen together unless the plan is to play more defensive.

Jensen Janelt and Ghoddos is good.

Frank cant afford to draw against lower level teams anymore. Time to stop being chickenshit and end the experiment with jensen and norgaard both starting.
                                Amen....we praise frank a lot and rightfully so but I think his clear weakness is how conservative he likes to approach. It’s not just saman....fosu too gets overlooked for more classic defenders in the fullback position.
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X