Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For what it’s worth, it’s 1-1 at HT. Hope he can be cleared by their cup game

Comment

Confused on the need for international clearance , he would have a Swedish passport. Someone with better knowledge on this please explain.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
        Confused on the need for international clearance , he would have a Swedish passport. Someone with better knowledge on this please explain.
        ITC. It’s a clearance you need for any international transfer regardless of nationality.

Comment

https://youtu.be/YuLfFkB-5F8

Saman being asked more questions from the interview he did when he signed.

Comment

"Real Madrid... (which era?) all of them" - haha =)

"Really neat...I'm that kinda person" =)

"mini golf, I think I'm good at that" he's hilarious

Comment

Latest training pics:

Comment

Saman now available after getting international clearance! Will he be on the squad for the Cup game vs. Fulham? Tantalizing.

Comment

Looks like saman has been hitting up the chelokababi’s in London he was talking about in his interview the other day
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

He could strike up a real MENA/Greater Middle East partnership with Benrahma if the latter sticks around for another season.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                      He could strike up a real MENA/Greater Middle East partnership with Benrahma if the latter sticks around for another season.
                      an attacking mid lineup of Benrahma----Ghoddos-----Mbuemo has more quality than many PL teams.

Comment

Brentford game is live on Sky Sports tomorrow , hope Saman is at least on the bench.

Comment

For US residents, the Cup game tomorrow will be on ESPN+ (subscription required; $5.99/month) at 9:30am PST. I signed up today to watch the BHA game...hope tomorrow's game has a better outcome to be worth the subscription =)

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                            For US residents, the Cup game tomorrow will be on ESPN+ (subscription required; $5.99/month) at 9:30am PST. I signed up today to watch the BHA game...hope tomorrow's game has a better outcome to be worth the subscription =)
                            Also if you have a Verizon unlimited plan they give you Disney, espn+ and Hulu for free. That's how I got espn+ and watched bha today.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                              It's totally worth it! ESPN+ also shows Bundesliga and Serie A. All for the cost of a cup of coffee.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                                It's totally worth it! ESPN+ also shows Bundesliga and Serie A. All for the cost of a cup of coffee.
                                True, though I only watch our boys...no time for other Euro games unless CL semifinals, finals, etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X