Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any other link, that one started fcking up for me.

Comment

3-1
      saman with hockey assist i think ?

Comment

Another link: https://www.soccerstreams100.net/liv..._stream_2#Mi8z

Comment

Steven Gerrard is that you?

Comment

this is the only one working for me
            though lately spotty

Comment

saman needs to step up the tempo on his play
              chances coming fast and furious on both ends
              he could get a goal if he picks up the pace a bit
              otherwise he is gonna be subbed off soon by 80' agan

Comment

Toney ices the game
                4-1
                saman in the mix of it in the box but ball didnt fall to him ....good late effort from him ....he may yet seee full 90 today

Comment

Toney with another, 4-1 now. Brentford reminds me of Leeds. Not afraid to attack and scores goals aplenty.

Comment

Ghoddos subbed off in the 83'. (BL jan was right). Solid performance. Had a few good scenes, but didnt get on the score/assist sheet.

Comment

ghoddos involved at the beginning of that transition for the 4th goal. Now subbed with game totally sealed.

Even in games he doesnt score his general importance to the team in possession and smart pressing when they dont have the ball is super valuable. IMO, his role in this team will not measured by G+A (although he will get plenty of those).

This is a young team and it seems Frank has placed a lot of trust in ghoddos as one of the more experienced players.

That is why I think he doesnt sub him until very late, he knows that for his team to not drop too deep and make smart plays on transition/in possession ghoddos IQ and technique is very needed.

Comment

saman subbed out 83'

played plenty well and hard and logged on a lot of miles

game was a lot more competitive than the score would indicate..!!
                        brentford keeper was huge with a bunch of key saves to keep them in the match.

Comment

Comment

Saman doing his own celebration

Comment

14 goals Brentford have scored in their last three games. They are going to take some stopping and this has been without Mbuemo( who came on as sub today), Dasilva (who was back on the bench today) and there best defender Janson.

Comment

They remain firmly in second with the best GD in the Championship and a game in hand.

Comment

Working...
                                X