X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They're working him hard already =)

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
      Interviewer: "Do you think we'll have a large Iranian following now (at Brentford)?"
      Saman: "Yeah, I think so" (big smile!)

BTW. Love his outfit. Simple and clean. It's how I used to dress in all of high school: white undershirt and kakhi shorts. Love it!
      i liked when they asked him if he knew of their Swedish CB or if he knew how good each other were growing up in Malmo...!? he jokingly replied well "he knew how good i was .... i dont know about the otherway around...!!

he has always had that confident/bordering cocky swagger about him and i really think that is the one aspect of his personality which will help him settle much better than other iranians in england and help him garner respect from typically sly and undercover racist Brit public/fans..!! rather than trying to play the nice and humble guy like ARJ always which only culminate to further bullying and disrespect..!

Comment

Heard him say in that interview that he didn’t train for five days , if he is in the squad tonight can see him starting on the bench .

My wife is a West Brom fan so tonight is going to be awkward.

Comment

when will they announce the team for tonight..? i may stay home to watch if saman at least make the bench

Comment

Saman expectedly not in the squad

https://www.google.com/search?q=bren...2dbw;dt;fp;1;;
            sigpic

Comment

he said himself in interview he didnt train properly for 5 days. as you can see from the photos hes doing individual training to get fitness back up quick. Hes not that out of shape obviously as he had full pre season and a couple 90s.

I think he will be in squad at the weekend.

Comment

Obviously he won't play tonight! He needs a good week or so, he only arrived today! signed and had a light session.
                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Fuck Brentford and Fuck Thomas Frankir. Saman should put in a transfer request.

Comment

Link: http://www.dubsstreamz.com/wba.php

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                      Fuck Brentford and Fuck Thomas Frankir. Saman should put in a transfer request.
                      Maybe he's racist [emoji2369]

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

1-1 wow what a goal by brentford lol bicycle

Comment

holy shit.. Brentford just equalized with a brilliant bicycle kick!

1-1
                          #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Damn another Pk for west brim. Brentford down 2-1 65th min

Comment

Pen for Brentford!

Comment

Now Brentford gets a Pk! Tied 2-2

Comment

Working...
                                X