Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huge win for Brentford- they are now tied for 3rd place and 1 point behind second place and 5 points from the top spot. The streak continues.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

missed the game .....good for Brentford but not so good from saman's future at the club perspective ..! looks to be a fluke? one of sort of a performance for Canos..?? but still that will put more pressure on saman who's still struggling for full fitness..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        missed the game .....good for Brentford but not so good from saman's future at the club perspective ..! looks to be a fluke? one of sort of a performance for Canos..?? but still that will put more pressure on saman who's still struggling for full fitness..!

Ghoddos is ultimately a better payer but Canos has come into some form lately so wouldn’t say this is a fluke. His hat trick today, the assist against Newcastle and he scored a blinder within the last month too.

Comment

Lots of games coming up in a packed schedule. Saman will get his shot soon. He needs to capitalize on it (and he's getting close with hitting the woodwork in EFL Cup).

Dec 30 League match
          Jan 2 League match
          Jan 5 EFL Cup

Comment

Match day tomorrow vs Bournemouth at 9:30am PST. For US viewers, match on watchESPN.com (ESPN+ subscription required).

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
              Match day tomorrow vs Bournemouth at 9:30am PST. For US viewers, match on watchESPN.com (ESPN+ subscription required).
              Here is the link to the Brentford vs Bournemouth match on ESPN+ 12:30pmEST 9:30amPST: https://www.espn.com/espnplus/catalo...lphabetical%29

Go Saman!

Comment

What a big game this is for Brentford , beat Bournemouth and it will carry on the strong momentum. Team sheet announce in 5 minutes.

Comment

on bench.

Hope he can make good impact when he comes on. its a big game.

Comment

Comment

I thought he may go for a similar starting 11 even with being so close to the last game. This is a massive match for them and they are on a winning streak so why change.

I think he has a chance of starting in there home game against Bristol City on Saturday.

Comment

Brentford lucky to not be behind in opening 10 mins. Looking to be a great game though between 2 expansove sides that should find themselves in the prem next season.

Comment

logged in to see them going 1nill down

that was a sweet asss team goal bourn scored on 24min ..

on the plus side it may help expedite saman's entry into the match..?

Comment

Good game so far from two attacking teams. Begovic is a quality keeper.

Comment

1-1 HT
                              Daalsgard scored header from CK to bring them level

saman seems likely to get at least 10-15 min off the bench for canos ..?

i gotta run to doc appointment to get a COVID Test though no sure i'll get to watch it ?

working link with choppy sound though ...

http://hhdstreams.club/hd/ch6.php

Comment

Good luck with the test.

Comment

Working...
                                X