This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Taz View Post
    It's a shame they're away but as long as they avoided City all is well.
    thats what i think too..!
    when in cup competitions, squad rotation often plays a big role and generally its more favorable to face poorer teams with lower depth of quality footballer at their disposal..! but then again when you get this deep into the tourney and this close to the trophy, sometimes that advantage somewhat goes outa the window too ..!!?
    i hope Saman gets meaningful minutes vs Spurs but i think FTB he's more likely to be a late sub than a starter..!!? woulda much preferred them facing Manure, especially considering the massive coaching quality differences between spurs and red devils..! but Spurs were the next best choice..!

Comment

The game comes on a Tuesday sandwiched between 2 Saturday home league games, I have a feeling Frank will retain faith in the same backup guys that got them this far so I expect very similar line-up and Ghoddos almost guaranteed to start given they're still desperate to give him minutes to bring him up to speed.

Comment

Next up:

Comment

On the bench today.

Comment

0-1 HT. Cardif scores at 45’. No saman yet.

Comment

Canos scores at 50’. 1-1

Comment

canos scored again 2-1 - 66 minute

Comment

No subs for Brentford yet

Comment

Hat trick Canos!!!

Comment

Not good for Saman, when one of your main competitions performs this well.

Comment

Three sublime goals for Canos, no idea how Saman is supposed to overtake this guy. He's been outstanding.

Comment

Currently, Brentford tied for 3rd, 1 point from second, and 5 points from first. Promotion looking more and more likely.

Comment

Cardif scores. 3-2

Comment

Sounds like he’s having an unusually good game!

Comment

Frank best use his last 4 subs to milk some time off.

Comment

Working...
                                X