Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL. Brentford have won more matches against EPL teams this season than Brighton!

Frank>Potter

Comment

great win for brentford, i know is carabo cup and newcastle did not play thier main team, but still they are like 12,13th in league is a good win for saman team, and he played full 90 min is good also

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
        great win for brentford, i know is carabo cup and newcastle did not play thier main team, but still they are like 12,13th in league is a good win for saman team, and he played full 90 min is good also
        On the whole that was Newcastle’s main team. Just Lascelles and Saint-Maximum missing through effects of Covid.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
          On the whole that was Newcastle’s main team. Just Lascelles and Saint-Maximum missing through effects of Covid.
          and to me that looked just about as experimental and 2nd choice starters for Brentford as it could be possible to field and still have a somewhat unified and organized team out there..!? (with the possible exception of Fosu bit uncomfortable at RB and that one LCenterHalf that played bit dodgy and looked unsettled ..!
          speaks volumes of their coach's abilities to keep all his players happy and involved in action and club's recruitments office to put together such a formidable, yet extremely well balanced and covered squad together..!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
            LOL. Brentford have won more matches against EPL teams this season than Brighton!

Frank>Potter

OK. You don't have to rub it in....#PotterBall

Frank is a quality coach. I think Saman will be ok in the long run.
            Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Brentford to play Spurs in the Semi Final of the League Cup.

Comment

our last player who played against spurs did quite well.

Think given the rotations for cup games we have seen if ghoddos contributes solidly between now and then he could get another start there.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                  Brentford to play Spurs in the Semi Final of the League Cup.
                  And this is where their run ends.
                  #WilmotsOUT

Comment

I mean whatever draw they got would have been tough. The other semi final is a Manchester derby.

Comment

It's a shame they're away but as long as they avoided City all is well.

Comment

According to Google (Carabao site has not confirmed the date), Brentford will be facing Tottenham Spurs on January 5, 2021 in the Carabao Cup semifinal. The other semi will be a Manchester Derby. This will be an amazing chance for Saman to face a top EPL side. Two Iranians in two different teams and two different competitions facing Tottenham less than a month apart. Let's hope Saman and Brentford will have more luck on their side than Beiro and Antwerp. Brentford is a much better team than Antwerp and will have a plan to win since draw is not an option.

Go Saman!

Comment

Comment

I preferred man united over tottenham . Tottenham is on top form and they were probably the hardest you could get. Also if you play against man united you get more attention internationally.

Comment

Match date/time confirmed

Comment

Props to Daniels and Dasilva, well-deserved

Comment

Working...
                                X