• Show
Clear All

7.5 for Saman 2nd best rating.
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Match Ratings: Screenshot_20201222-112753.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Did nothing of note in second half and had one real bad pass that led to a dangerous break for Newcastle but he worked hard, is clearly learning the Brentford press and got 90 minutes against top opposition so good news all-round for us.

Comment

Huge credit to Frank. This is how you coach a team to bring out everyone's individual talents/strengths and go against EPL teams and beat them.

*Ahem* Potter *Cough*.

Comment

Brentford look and play like a real Premier League side

Comment

Comment

First time Cup semifinal birth for Brentford! Saman played full match and clearly performed based on coach's expectations to stay in. A couple of beautiful back passes by him and always present on the defensive side. He is getting there. Slowly but surely. We now have an Iranian in Carabao Cup semifinal for the first time plus one in the CL round of 16 and two in EL round of 32. Way to go!

Go Saman!

Comment

Brentford have beaten 4 EPL teams to reach the EFL Cup semi-finals (their first appearance in the EFL semi-final in 131 years!). They are ready for the Premier League.

Comment

Wow happy that the team is doing so well and on their way to the EPL! Saman chose a good club, I hope he continues to improve, this can end up being an amazing move for him.
                    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

The six remaining teams are Arsenal vs Man City (playing later tonight), Tottenham vs Stoke City and Everton vs ManU tomorrow. The semifinal draw will be after the last match (Everton vs ManU) tomorrow. It will be fascinating to find out who Brentford will be playing. Will be another great experience for Saman if he starts or gets playing time. Semi matches will be in the week of Jan 4, 2021.

Go Saman!

Comment

Should have scored, but I don’t think he played bad. I think we are way too hypercritical of our boys, because we tend to over analyze them without really paying attention to their teammates. He did lose the ball on a couple of occasions, but I assure you every midfield/forward player lost balls on multiple occasions. It happens! The only thing he lacks right now is top level fitness.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                          Should have scored, but I don’t think he played bad. I think we are way too hypercritical of our boys, because we tend to over analyze them without really paying attention to their teammates. He did lose the ball on a couple of occasions, but I assure you every midfield/forward player lost balls on multiple occasions. It happens! The only thing he lacks right now is top level fitness.
                          I think he played well overall, and did ok on the goal scoring opportunity that hit the cross bar. Ball was bouncing when it got to him. He did good for realizing that and not hitting under it which would have send it way over the bar. He hit over the ball and into the ground but bounced too high and hit the crossbar. Could have done better but could have done a lot worse too... Not a trivial one especially with the field condition and rain.

Comment

Praise from the manager @ 2:34 for Saman. "And then Saman we know is a top player and I think he played a good game today. So it's good to see him out there today."

https://griffinpark.org/index.php?th...9#post-3687335

All positive, sensible, and reasonable reviews for Saman from the Brentford fans!
                            Last edited by Leicester City; 12-22-2020, 04:30 PM. Reason: Video

Comment

Comment

Match highlights. Saman hit the bar (minute 1:02 of the highlights).

Go Saman!

Comment

Working...
                                X