Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you think Brentford would have been after Ghoddos if they would have won the play off accession game against Fulham?

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
      On the other hand, one good season and they are in the Prem. Would be fantastic to stay on with them and see how he does there.
      thats also true I take both options
      sigpic

Comment

any one know his squad number?

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
          any one know his squad number?

Comment

Any chance hes playing today?

Thiago signed for Liverpool on Friday and was on the pitch Sunday, so I am hopeful!
            #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              Do you think Brentford would have been after Ghoddos if they would have won the play off accession game against Fulham?
              The word from the manager is that they have been after him for 16 months so possibly. Also even though they probably would have kept Watkins and Benrahma, talk is that Ghoddos has come even if Benrahma stays. Plus Saman is an upgrade on what they have in the attacking midfield position at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                The word from the manager is that they have been after him for 16 months so possibly. Also even though they probably would have kept Watkins and Benrahma, talk is that Ghoddos has come even if Benrahma stays. Plus Saman is an upgrade on what they have in the attacking midfield position at the moment.
                sounds promising but still too hopeful...!? he may need at least a week or 2 in training to get used to how his new coach wants him to do on the pitch...!!
                i'd be pleasantly surprised if he makes the bench..!!

Comment

as suspected earlier, this was a really complicated transfer contract to negotiate, hence why it too so long and further complications are still looming ahead for him, OFK/amiens/ now Brentford with that FIFA appeal seemingly still in process..!!

https://www.fotbollskanalen.se/allsv...analen_nyheter

Saman Ghoddos has left Amiens for Brentford. It looks to give Östersunds FK around SEK 2.4 million.

Former Östersund FK striker Saman Ghoddos, 27, on Monday left French second-league side Amiens to play for English second-league side Brentford. Ghoddos has signed a one-year loan deal and the transfer could become permanent with a two-year deal with the English Championship club.

According to The French newspaper L'Equipe, Amiens receives EUR 5 million, just over SEK 52 million from Brentford for the loan and purchase, which thus looks to give ÖFK money.

L'Equipe stated, when Amiens bought Ghoddos from ÖFK, that ÖFK received a resale clause of 20%, which is usually deducted from the winning amount of the selling team at a later stage. At the same time, the transfer fee, for Ghoddo's move from ÖFK to Amiens, also landed at SEK 40 million, and thus ÖFK can possibly count in around SEK 2.4 million in the future for Monday's transfer.

- We do not comment on contracts that we have with players and any resale clauses. It's the same this time," ÖFK's press officer Niclas Lidström told The Football Channel.

However, the money is said to be important for the all-Swedish table nine.

ÖFK already has a strained economy and may also be forced to inject money in the future regarding the "Ghoddos case" before the sports court, Cas. In the past, the club has, among other things, agreed to set aside ten million kronor, in its budget, for it.

Last year, the football channel revealed that Fifa had chosen to suspend Ghoddos from all games for four months and that ÖFK would be banned from signing players during two transfer windows. At the same time, a fine was added to spanish team Huesca of four million euros, just over 40 million kronor. Ghoddos is on the fine, but ÖFK may have to pay some of as well. The reason the case is with Cas is that Ghoddos violated an agreement with Huesca and instead signed for Amiens despite the fact that the existing agreement should have existed.

Fifa handed down the first ruling, and then Ghoddos chose to appeal the fine, but not the suspension. ÖFK, in turn, chose to appeal against the judgment on the fine and the transfer ban, which led to the case being passed on to Cas.

Comment

btw good 1st interview

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      btw good 1st interview
                      hes such a funny likeable character. sweet kid.

Seriously dont know why he keeps getting caught up in this ghetto ass bs with his agents, but I think at this stage it will not affect his playing career anymore. he has served his suspension. If the fine is upheld it wont really impact anything for him as he cannot pay it. He will have to set up some agreement to pay it back with Fifa, ostersunds.

I think he can really be a star here and was welcomed brilliantly. Should have no adaptation issues given his grasp of english, rise from lower leagues of sweden, and the big swedish/scandinavian contingent already at the club.

Comment

I predict he will actually make the team for today's Cup match. No better time to integrate a new player than a Cup game - plus it's not like he's currently unfit. He's in shape but has been held out of lineups so that he this transfer could finalize.
                        We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

btw good 1st interview

the reporter talked about iranian mafia also, he know the iranian mafia is no joke! but thier instagram twitter is gona jump up big time

Comment

btw good 1st interview
                            Interviewer: "Do you think we'll have a large Iranian following now (at Brentford)?"
                            Saman: "Yeah, I think so" (big smile!)

BTW. Love his outfit. Simple and clean. It's how I used to dress in all of high school: white undershirt and kakhi shorts. Love it!

Comment

Originally posted by Javeed View Post
                              I predict he will actually make the team for today's Cup match. No better time to integrate a new player than a Cup game - plus it's not like he's currently unfit. He's in shape but has been held out of lineups so that he this transfer could finalize.
                              Didn't realize they had a Cup game today (thanks). I did think they'll have him playing a role this weekend against Millwall in the Championship.

Comment

Famous last words. I await another subset of the world population having a tainted view of my people

Comment

Working...
                                X