This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

creeping more down the center of the pitch now
    pace of the game has slowed now and he looks more comfortable out there and more likely to do some damage if given service .... he was having a hard time keeping up with the early back n forth flouries

Comment

Brentford midfield has been spot on so far. Very well controlled.

Comment

He isnt the best but he isn't too bad. Think he's getting fitter.
        Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

They just need to be more careful with the passing , conditions aren’t helping but Newcastle look like they can be beaten.

Comment

nice fk from saman wins corner

he needs to step up his off the ball movements and make himself more available for passes or he is likely to be subbed off at HT

Comment

Saman just body checks a new castle player. Gets away with it =)

Comment

HT 0-0

Comment

He got much better as the game went on when he switched flanks and also started to play through the center more. Brentford looked great that half in all areas this shows how quality of a team they’ve got that they’re outperforming a mid table premier league team with outs of 1st team players
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I haven’t seen Forss do anything yet , can’t remember him doing anything of note. Can see Toney coming on for him sooner rather than later in the second half. Dasilva has been the best player on the pitch.

Ok half from Saman , gutted for him that he didn’t score and that he hit the crossbar. Some lovely balls in from set pieces, only remember once where he made a mistake.

Comment

HT Scoreless
                      both teams have had great chances and near misses
                      this game can go either way .... and i think Brentford can easily bag it in by bringing more quality off the bench some minutes after HT

Comment

Solid enough half given conditions. Could have hit his effort cleanly but thankfully Canos has made him look like peak Messi in comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                          I haven’t seen Forss do anything yet , can’t remember him doing anything of note. Can see Toney coming on for him sooner rather than later in the second half. Dasilva has been the best player on the pitch.

Ok half from Saman , gutted for him that he didn’t score and that he hit the crossbar. Some lovely balls in from set pieces, only remember once where he made a mistake.
                          yea man that dude looks so damn confident and strong on the ball and all over the pitch taking on everything and everyone out there like boss..!
                          its much easier to unsettle your markers in such shit conditions and he knows it
                          i like to see saman moved back into LW at the start of the 2nd half, he looked much more comfortable defensively and dangerous pushing forward down left side.
                          hopefully Frank wont bench him at HT ...!!?

Comment

Forss and Canos need to be replaced by Toney and Mbuemo
                            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

That's 2 of our boys hitting the woodwork twice in 1 week in English football. "A game of centimeters..."

Comment

Anyone with a good link? I don't have ESPN+.

Comment

Working...
                                X