Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why has he been getting such limited play time?

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
      when he has required fitness levels to start and perform, he will. Its annoying it is taking so long. They have many games in quick succession coming up. Whenever he starts next he needs to take his chance.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
        didnt see today's game
        but he has two other semi-decent players in the first team to beat out for more game minutes in LW area of the pitch which seems where Brentford coach seem to be favoring his help on..!!
        neither player are quiet the overall caliber of Saman but both seem to be in far better personal form and fitness and obviously enjoy Seniority of sorts having been involved in the club for far longer than saman has..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          didnt see today's game
          but he has two other semi-decent players in the first team to beat out for more game minutes in LW area of the pitch which seems where Brentford coach seem to be favoring his help on..!!
          neither player are quiet the overall caliber of Saman but both seem to be in far better personal form and fitness and obviously enjoy Seniority of sorts having been involved in the club for far longer than saman has..!!
          All of Brentfords attacking players are solid, some like toney are proving to be top quality. Even fross who is one of Finland’s best players at the moment
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            All of Brentfords attacking players are solid, some like toney are proving to be top quality. Even fross who is one of Finland’s best players at the moment
            indeed...!these guys surely know how to pick em..!!
            but from my observations so far ..... Saman's most immediate competition for playing minutes seem to be Canos and Fosu...!?

Comment

Saman has been used in place of Forss, Fosu, and Canos.

But frank has shown he changes up his lineup every week so I'm not really concerned for saman.

He just needs to lose some weight and be a little more quick when he plays, I'm sure he will start again soon.
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Comment

Match day tomorrow: Big game against Watford. 12pm PST.

Comment

The match is on ESPN+ tomorrow at 3:00pmET: https://www.espn.com/soccer/match?gameId=579183

Go Saman!

Comment

ON the bench again.

Comment

His boy from Ostersund Ken Sema starting for Watford.

Comment

0-0 HT

Comment

Bring on Sammy boy and Fross plz!
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Not a bad result if they get a point away at Watford.

Hopefully Saman can come on and get more than the last ten mins of the game.

Comment

I'm not watching the game, but the stats look great for Brentford. 65% possession and 6 vs. 2 shot attempts.

Comment

Working...
                                X