Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford F.C| 2020-21 - Page 32

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 40 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford F.C| 2020-21

General Member
    Thanks

Meet your Persian Love Today
    We might have not seen any Taremi today which I’m really bummed about but Ghoddos was great today and was praised by the English commentator many times. I created a video on his performance today. Check it out if you like: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

I hope you all enjoy!

Best,
    Sepehr

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sepehrkh5 For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,857 Times in 6,000 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
    The substitute for Saman caused them to concede LOL the fans are going mental
    Missed the game
    But from my couple of viewings of their matches so far, their coach’s sub decisions has left me scratching my head more than once , already..!
    I understand that Saman may not yet be in full fitness and form yet, but you don’t keep untimely yanking a player who’s still quiet well involved & effective in the match & especially replacing him with a young !? guy who (@ least ftb) often looks simply outa his depths @ this level of football..!
    U kill the flow of the game @ vital junctures with such foolish, untimely swaps...!
    Ps
    If Brentford indeed have any serious Promotion aspirations, then they can ill afford to piss away many more such Vital points ..!

Ps
    It still way too early But I don’t get promotion vibes from this club yet..!? They look more focused on continuation of the good ol lucrative business, stay competitive enough in the league but most of the focus is placed on giving minutes to & dressing up the next young & promising talent for another lucrative transfer out to EPL or other big leagues ..!? This obsession with Canos kid is a clear example of that ..!

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,019 Times in 2,961 Posts

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to diz For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    Thanks

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to diz For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,028 Times in 4,434 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by diz View Post
    Wow Norwich were really lucky to snag that point. Brentford has all the chances and Norwich got a lucky deflection for their goal.

Also that toney guy for Brentford is a beats 10 mil is a lot for a championship team but they’re definitely getting their money’s worth with him. Hope he can keep it up!
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

PFDC Hall of Famer
    Thanks

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,941 Times in 1,230 Posts
    Brentford match tomorrow (Saturday) at 8 am pacific time. Will be streamed live on ESPN + for USA members.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to KasraKhan For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,941 Times in 1,230 Posts
    Saman on the bench today...

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KasraKhan For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian

Thanks
    Thanked 2,067 Times in 988 Posts
    I thought he would be , Sky Sports News we’re reporting earlier that Canos , Forss and Goode were pushing for a start. Plus him being brought off earlier in the last two games , Frank hasn’t found where to play him yet even though it is obvious to see.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Medzdidz For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian

Thanks
    Thanked 2,067 Times in 988 Posts
    They are 2-0 up after 30 mins.

Henry with a lovely goal and Toney has just scored (again).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 40 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 315

You do not have permission to view the list of names.