This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another double sub for brenford and with Canos coming in for Fossu
    it looks unlikely now for Saman to feature in today's match..!!

Comment

84'
      2-1 still
      qpr down to 10 man
      Saman may get a few minutes from the coach yet just to keep his spirits up and fighting ?

Comment

saman coming on 86'
        https://reddiits.soccerstreams.net/e...-stream/555606

Comment

almost a pre-assist from saman

Comment

Thank you for the updates, BL jan.

Comment

There is definitely a fitness issue going on with him , he hasn’t played much football at all in over a year. The ban, the appendix problem , French League finishing early. Seems to have knocked him out of his stride

Also seems to have affected his confidence , he has a very good chance, played in by Toney and he only had one defender in front of him but his shot was poor and it went wide. A few years or even couple of years ago he smashes that into the back of the net.

Comment

2-1 Final
                good victory

Toney laid a nice pass to Saman on top of the box late in the game, tried to go for a spectacular but didnt put his body into the shot and skyed it..!!

still looks off the pace and mostly chasing shadows in his limited feature..!!
                announcer said that he has mentioned to have had a " nightmarish of a year, this last season on and off the pitch, dealing with suspension and apparently Appendices surgery too which had severely affected his fitness and form..!" so that sorta explains his current fitness struggles..!!?

Comment

I did watch his minutes today and he was more lively than most games. Started a nice counter with a pass and was pressing and sprinting his ass off.

Besides missing his shot, which he normally would have had on target, I think he was an overall positive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Saman's cameo. Not sure what he was saying to Canos...almost had my eardrums blown out trying to pick it up before David Raya's yell!

Comment

Match Day today vs. Rotherham United at 12 noon PST.

ESPN+ showing the game for US viewers.

Comment

Live on Sky Sports for those in the UK.

Comment

On the bench

Comment

well shittt....with both our homies on bench pickin splinters outa their asses , i guess i just keep at work and check on tv coverage bit later

Comment

brentford go 1-0 up
                              toney nice layoff to fross for finish inside box
                              wonder if that'll expedite or delay saman's subbing in ??

Comment

73'
                                Canos comin in
                                Saman clearly fallen further down the pecking order
                                needs to get his shitt together

Comment

Working...
                                X