X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
    He's scored so much from the bench for brentford too
    Absolutely ridiculous that he doesn't start for them.
    Hes a quality player.
    well their other fwd is averaging 2 goals a game (Ivan Toney). Forss on the bench makes sense.

With this 4mil off saman's mind, plus a 2 week break to work hard on fitness, I expect a saeid style rennaisance from him very shortly.

People forget when you play every 3 days it is hard to build up your fitness quickly. That comes from special training which can occur when you have a week in between matches and dont have to worry about recovery. Instead saman is working on his lacking match fitness in league matches, which isnt ideal. Makes him just look gassed and out of shape, early subs, etc.

Comment

Comment

he betta get a start after missing out on TM camp..!!
        what are the chances i wonder..? pretty good i suppose..
        regardless of his still rusty wheels, Brentford general play looks more promising and better organized .... certainly their offense looks more promising and venomous when he is in the mix..!
        he just has looked a bit behind the pace and the intensity of the action on the pitch but he is in all the right places often and has a smart and calculated touches when in possession.!!

Comment

Starting in around 20 mins

Comment

Wycombe got their first win of the season in their last game so may be buoyed by that. This is a game Brentford should win though , Wycombe defence isn’t great, if I remember correctly Tafazoli plays for them but is not in squad.

Comment

any links?

Comment

Nothing I can find out there

Comment

Subbed out on the 61st min, not much from him today, looked a bit sluggish at times and didn't really create anything. Wycombe have been pressing really well the whole game.

Comment

Saman Substituted out in 61 min.

Comment

Poor result for a club that is trying to compete for promotion. You have to consistently get 3 points against bottom table teams like wycomb to give yourself a chance.....the championship is just too competitive to not take advantage of that.
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Wycombe have come into a bit of form lately which I think would have come the through today but yes they should be winning these games if they want promotion. Will be tough this year , the relegated teams from the Premier League kept some good players and look strong, I can see them all going back up.

Comment

Comment

Admittedly, I haven't seen many of their games. But Saman needs to start producing some goals/assists sooner rather than later or he'll be relegated to the bench.

Comment

I wanted to watch the game today. He didn’t play on the left wing and was interested to see where he played as they had Canos up front with Mbuemo and Toney.

I feel like he needs to stamp his authority on the team , at Ostersunds and Amiens he was the man. The play went through him, he took the corners and the free kicks and he doesn’t have that yet at Brentford. He seems to thrive on that.

Comment

O-0 against Barnsley , Saman has been on the bench.

Comment

Working...
                                X