X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Saman az nazare zehni rahat shod.

Dige mitone 100 % rooye footbaalesh tamarkoz kone.
      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
        Saman az nazare zehni rahat shod.

Dige mitone 100 % rooye footbaalesh tamarkoz kone.
        right on..!!
        its all jolly good feelings and good news for saman and looks like christmas came early for him with that ruling..!
        now he just needs to stop his stress eating and go on some daily early runs and vastly up his fitness levels and speed then after he can take this league by the storm ..!
        I already really love this team: Saman Ghoddos

http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...saman-ghoddos/

Comment

Wow interesting choice of words from saman didn’t think he was feeling like he was in hell in France. I just can’t believe how foolish he was to begin with to not go to a la liga team who REALLY wanted him when he had the chance. One of the biggest pitties in recent years that doesn’t get talked about much but I’m glad he’s in a good environment and league now.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            ... I just can’t believe how foolish he was to begin with to not go to a la liga team who REALLY wanted him when he had the chance ...
            I think he really wanted to go to Huesca yet he was stabbed in the back by the Ostersunds owner (Saman was partially responsible too). It's all good now. I am sure he has learned good lessons and he is giving this new opportunity his 100%. I am glad Skocic did not invite him so that he could spend the time to get more fit and get acclimated to his new situation.

Go Saman!

Comment

Glad there is light at the end of the tunnel for him and I think this will show on his performances on the field. Must be difficult to play to best of your ability with that playing on his mind, fair play to him for his positivity in his interviews.
              Saying though I don’t think he should ever have done to Huesca, they were a poor team and are now relegated. Also I don’t think he should have gone to Amiens, he got screwed by the gangster at Ostersunds and definitely could have gone to a bigger club with more support and also better agents.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                Glad there is light at the end of the tunnel for him and I think this will show on his performances on the field. Must be difficult to play to type what if your ability with that playing on his mind, fair play to him for his positivity in his interviews.

Saying though I don’t think he should ever have done to Huesca, they were a poor team and are now relegated. Also I don’t think he should have gone to Amiens, he got screwed by the gangster at Ostersunds and definitely could have gone to a bigger club with more support and also better agents.
                leverkusen, celta vigo, west ham, leiciester all had serious interest in Saman.

During EL run Celta submitted an official offer. That was his best chance, not huesca who are a super small team bouncing back between divisions. It was stupid that he didnt push that move thru but ostersunds criminal chairman made it super difficult.

Comment

Glad there is light at the end of the tunnel for him and I think this will show on his performances on the field. Must be difficult to play to type what if your ability with that playing on his mind, fair play to him for his positivity in his interviews.
                  Huesca is not relegated. It is at the bottom of the La Liga table with 9 matches played. https://www.google.com/search?q=hues...9gqx;st;fp;1;; It has a chance to pull itself back up and out of relegation zone.

Go Saman!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                    Huesca is not relegated. It is at the bottom of the La Liga table with 9 matches played. https://www.google.com/search?q=hues...9gqx;st;fp;1;; It has a chance to pull itself back up and out of relegation zone.

Go Saman!
                    I think they got relegated and then promoted again this season. One of those clubs as inarsenewetrust said bounces between the top two divisions.

I remember the paper talk about Man City being interested in him and doing what they did with Mooy and that Australian kid 😛 and just loan him straight out to another club.

Comment

^ Either way, past is past and he is in a good situation and he should make the best of it. I stand for him to make it to a better club in the next couple of years.

Go Saman!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        leverkusen, celta vigo, west ham, leiciester all had serious interest in Saman.
                        During EL run Celta submitted an official offer. That was his best chance, not huesca who are a super small team bouncing back between divisions. It was stupid that he didnt push that move thru but ostersunds criminal chairman made it super difficult.
                        If I remember correctly, Celta Vigo wanted to buy him for €4m in the winter transfer windows of 17/18, but he decided to extend his contract and leave after the World Cup so Östersund could make more money.

His loyalty got him screwed over to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                          If I remember correctly, Celta Vigo wanted to buy him for €4m in the winter transfer windows of 17/18, but he decided to extend his contract and leave after the World Cup so Östersund could make more money.

His loyalty got him screwed over to say the least.
                          Yeup..!
                          That’s a huge understatement..!
                          Especially when it comes to his Buddies/agent & ostersund & their scandalous owner ..!
                          Let’s hope he learned from those huge mistakes ..!?

Comment

Saman’s teammate Forss has scored away at France for Finland.

Comment

Very solid player - Finland has had a solid last few years too.
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

He's scored so much from the bench for brentford too

Absolutely ridiculous that he doesn't start for them.

Hes a quality player.
                                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Working...
                                X