This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Brentford match tomorrow (Saturday) at 8 am pacific time. Will be streamed live on ESPN + for USA members.

Comment

Saman on the bench today...

Comment

I thought he would be , Sky Sports News we’re reporting earlier that Canos , Forss and Goode were pushing for a start. Plus him being brought off earlier in the last two games , Frank hasn’t found where to play him yet even though it is obvious to see.

Comment

They are 2-0 up after 30 mins.

Henry with a lovely goal and Toney has just scored (again).

Comment

Canos is playing well too, assist for the assist and then a lovely ball over the top go Mbuemo who crosses to Toney for a tap in.

Comment

any working links?
                cant get any of mine to work
                my interenet speed is shitt today... probably why?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  any working links?
                  cant get any of mine to work
                  my interenet speed is shitt today... probably why?
                  I’m watching Soccer Saturday on Sky Sports News in the UK, they show the goals when they go in in the Football League.

http://www.hesgoal.com/news/70811/Lu...Brentford.html

That one looked like it was working

Comment

my feed keeps freezing but this luton town sides looks pretty shitt and the game is stretched late on
                    get my homie in and he is likely to score his first for the club...!!

Comment

Third sub on....no saman today
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I think saman will start them the next game

This was an easy game for them.

Forss guy needs to start, he’s very good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

They also have a game in 72 hours so makes sense that they want some players fresh for that game as well.

Remember guys, championship is a very, very long season with almost double the games of other leagues In europe.

Squad rotation will be pretty standard and I think the coach is still figuring out how exactly he wants to use Ghoddos.

AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Brentford’s coach is a classy guy he always congratulates his players and embraces them after the match I love that, builds a strong team environment. I noticed a few matches ago he did the same thing.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                              They also have a game in 72 hours so makes sense that they want some players fresh for that game as well.

Remember guys, championship is a very, very long season with almost double the games of other leagues In europe.

Squad rotation will be pretty standard and I think the coach is still figuring out how exactly he wants to use Ghoddos.

he's done well and looked comfortable enough as #10 role, so far ...! but now i rather see him tried out as LWinger infront of that quality/speedy LB of their's Henry...!!
                              i think the two of them combining down that wing could cause a whole lotta havoc offensively and and Henry guy has the quality and the wheels to cover Saman's ass on the opposition counters defensively..!!
                              ps
                              Saman still looks a bit overweight and not quiet in full fitness/speed..!! also lacking a bit of confidence to take more shots ftb, too often looks to set up teammates ....needs to become a bit more assertive on the attacking front imo..!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X