Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think he could still lose a few lbs. He was active defensively and had some really nice offensive plays. If finishing was better could have picked up at least 2 assists. He combines super well with CF toney and wing Mbuemo, this will the front 3 going forward.

Overall as BacheLot mentioned, he looked super sharp with the ball and worked hard off it, but in transition was not super aggressive. I think that is to do with fitness levels and saving himself a bit to complete defensive duties. Once he is back in top shape then we should see him dominate games completely.

Their team looks like they will be up there again battle for promotion though. Good news.

Comment

^
      With the packed match schedule and him making the starting line up, he'll have plenty of match minutes to get in shape (not to mention the training outside of matches). Overall, very good start for Saman, with the team moving in the right direction to fight for promotion. I'd LOVE to see Thomas's team with Ghoddos beat Potter's BHA next year! Obviously, I'd like ARJ and Saman to both start and score in such a match.

Comment

Yeah I think Ghoddos played really well and I think we will see him be more explosive once he’s back in full fitness. I’d give it a couple games till he’s back to being more aggressive and explosive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
          ^
          With the packed match schedule and him making the starting line up, he'll have plenty of match minutes to get in shape (not to mention the training outside of matches). Overall, very good start for Saman, with the team moving in the right direction to fight for promotion. I'd LOVE to see Thomas's team with Ghoddos beat Potter's BHA next year! Obviously, I'd like ARJ and Saman to both start and score in such a match.
          Khob Agha
          Would you like some fries to go with that as well ..!?

Comment

Love the guy, but I'd recommend one size larger jersey for now Saman jaan!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              Khob Agha
              Would you like some fries to go with that as well ..!?
              =) Make it Chelo Kabab please!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                =) Make it Chelo Kabab please!
                Yeah eat all the chelo kabab JB the world so there’s none left for saman and to your point wont need one size larger or a jersey
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Brentford away at Stoke today.

15.00 GMT

Brentford team news
                  “There will be no Christian Norgaard and Mads Roerslev tomorrow while Shandon Baptiste, Charlie Goode, and Emiliano Marcondes all missed the midweek win over Sheffield Wednesday. Pontus Jansson [hamstring] is a doubt after he was forced off at Hillsborough.“
                  https://www.brentfordfc.com/news/202...-vs-brentford/

May be hard to find a stream as it is a 3pm kick off.

Will be shown through a Brentford Ifollow account (£10 per game)
                  https://www.brentfordfc.com/ifollow/subscribe/

Comment

Saman is starting! Match starts in less than one hour.

Comment

1-0 down.

Comment

Goal Steven Fletcher 1-0 Stoke

Comment

They are 2-0 down at half time. Seems like they have done nothing. Playing three at the back with two wing backs which some fans have said they have struggled with before. Can see changes for the second half.
                          Also they have never won at Stoke, bogey team.

Comment

Any links?

Comment

Saman off at half time.

From the response from fans on twitter, they are not happy with that .

Comment

2 half time subs? Wtf?

Comment

Working...
                                X