Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is probably the best news of window for saman. Yes they will sign a replacement, and yes I am sure he will be a good player too, but I highly doubt they can sign another 10 close to eriksen’s level. He had a strangle hold on that position and was the first name on the team sheet, made saman’s life even for rotation minutes in his preferred spot really difficult (as eriksen at times was singlehandedly winning them multiple games in a row).

Given the huge gains he has made in fitness department, in addition to some good cameos at back end of last season, if he sticks around I can see him getting some chances to stake his claim again.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      This is probably the best news of window for saman. Yes they will sign a replacement, and yes I am sure he will be a good player too, but I highly doubt they can sign another 10 close to eriksen’s level. He had a strangle hold on that position and was the first name on the team sheet, made saman’s life even for rotation minutes in his preferred spot really difficult (as eriksen at times was singlehandedly winning them multiple games in a row).

Given the huge gains he has made in fitness department, in addition to some good cameos at back end of last season, if he sticks around I can see him getting some chances to stake his claim again.
      yes, now lets just hope that eriksens replacement isnt danish aswell
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Christian Erickson is an unbelievable player. A big loss for Brentford but like stated above, it's great news for Ghoddos to prove himself at the 10 position.

Comment

Eriksen totally changed the game for brentford and without him brentford will end up in buttom 5 of PL (possibly relegation zone).

The system that thomas frank uses needs some strong creative MD and without one they always fail to get the desired points.

Comment

Yeah the question is if he will change systems back again to the one where he coudlnt fit Saman. Or if he will give Saman a chance in Eriksens role/recrute someone for the Eriksen money to fill the gap.
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Saman wasn't really getting much EPL playing time before Erikson go to Brentford, so I really don't think this going to improve his situation much.

He needs to move and get regular playing time if he wants to lock down his spot in TM.

Comment

I was confused by something I posted in this thread and then realised that people were using his thread from his season in the Championship 😃

Comment

Working...
                X