Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So happy for Ghoddos, he will only continue to grow his career now that he’s in the EPL. Has a lot of work to do to get playing time but he will pull through.
    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
      Now that they're promoted to the EPL, ghoddos will probably get even less minutes. Obviously it's great to play in the EPL, but a situation like JB's isn't fun
      The only way that will be the case is if saman doesn’t improve his fitness. I’m very confident that he will continue to improve on that since he has already made huge improvements in that area which the Brentford staff has mentioned themselves.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        The only way that will be the case is if saman doesn’t improve his fitness. I’m very confident that he will continue to improve on that since he has already made huge improvements in that area which the Brentford staff has mentioned themselves.
        Regardless of fitness improvements or not, Brentford is receiving a looot of cash and will buy a bunch of new players. So it's gonna be a huge achievement if he manages to be a starter.

Comment

Saman is player that rises to the ocassion. I know psychologically he will be extremely motivated now. The coach just needs to continue to trust and unleash him, so he can play like he did against Arsenal several years back.

Comment

According to this report from Varzesh3, Saman will join TM in Manama. I am sure Saman is full of positive energy after the historic Brentford promotion to EPL. He is a great asset for TM midfield. TM will leave Kish for Manama with a charter flight at 2:00pm local time tomorrow Monday May 31, 2021.

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/175880...B9%DA%A9%D8%B3

Go Saman!
            Go TM!

Comment

^ we really need him. welcome to TM Saman.
              __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

One thing you can count on Saman for is being psychologically strong and not losing his calm and composure against Bahrain/Iraq. I personally think he should start vs Bahrain and maybe get subbed in 2nd half vs Hong Kong.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

According to IFF below Saman arrived in Bahrain earlier today with a direct flight from London. He arrived at 7:00 PM Manama time and immediately joined TM camp in hotel. He is in quarantine with the rest of the team until tomorrow after taking his PCR test. With Saman's addition, TM list is now complete. Varzesh3 had earlier reported that Saman will arrive tomorrow and that was obviously incorrect.

http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/8210/%D8%B3%...7-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Go TM!

Comment

The pace of the games will not be too fast and that will really suit Saman’s playing style, he will have more time than he has had this season to play those lovely through balls that he can on a player for Azmoun and Taremi.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                      According to IFF below Saman arrived in Bahrain earlier today with a direct flight from London. He arrived at 7:00 PM Manama time and immediately joined TM camp in hotel. He is in quarantine with the rest of the team until tomorrow after taking his PCR test. With Saman's addition, TM list is now complete. Varzesh3 had earlier reported that Saman will arrive tomorrow and that was obviously incorrect.

http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/8210/%D8%B3%...7-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Go TM!
                      Saman has arrived!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPjAJBxj...dium=copy_link
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

A few more pics of Saman's (and teammates') joy

Comment

There is a cup for the 3rd of championship? I guess 2nd dont get one

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                            There is a cup for the 3rd of championship? I guess 2nd dont get one
                            no first get the championship trophy, and this one is the playoff trophy,
                            i believe saman is the key if he can supply the balls to the forward we should do well

Comment

Saman's photo from Manama. His test results were negative like all other players. He will be at the first training session in Manama at 7:00 PM local time.

Go Saman!

Comment

brentford giving someone some love on their website.

https://www.brentfordfc.com/news/202...up-qualifiers/

Comment

Working...
                                X