Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brentford a better team from the word go. Swansea had no place being in the final!
    Decent team, add few more high quality players they will give any prem team hard time. They’ve got the right manager mindset for premier league. I can’t see them relegated on first season. Also good thing about Brentford is they have some rocks at the back. Might not leak as many from set pieces, like the better prem teams.
    sigpic
    Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
      Brentford will finish ahead of Brighton next season.
      yea man, FUKKKK BRIGHTON

reverse managers between the clubs and Your think that Cunt for a manager Pothead would subbed in ARJ/Sammy in today's game at all..??

Comment

BUZZIN ....BUZZIN .....BUZZIN
        LIKE A KILLER BEES...!!

Tell me that is this for Real..??

Comment

Our boy went from being banned from playing for a bottom side of the French league to becoming a Premier league player🙌🏼 Now off to Kish to help send us to the next round of WCQ!!!!
          Ps if y’all wanna watch a crazy game tune into FC KÖLN bundesliga relegation/promotion playoff 20 mins in 3-1 Cologne up 3-2 on aggregate

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
            Our boy went from being banned from playing for a bottom side of the French league to becoming a Premier league player🙌🏼 Now off to Kish to help send us to the next round of WCQ!!!!
            Ps if y’all wanna watch a crazy game tune into FC KÖLN bundesliga relegation/promotion playoff 20 mins in 3-1 Cologne up 3-2 on aggregate
            Also CBS showing Champions League Final, I think Manchester City will in.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
              Brentford will finish ahead of Brighton next season.
              Brighton is stronger in every position beside the striker, 5 seasons in EPL, and as accepted by everyone in the footballing world beside Iranians, has a better manager.

Brentford will be lucky to escape relegation next season. Nevertheless, nice to see Saman get at least a year in the EPL.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                Brighton is stronger in every position beside the striker, 5 seasons in EPL, and as accepted by everyone in the footballing world beside Iranians, has a better manager.

Brentford will be lucky to escape relegation next season. Nevertheless, nice to see Saman get at least a year in the EPL.

You really think potter is a good manager?

His team still looks clueless after all these years.

Brentford can do just as well as leeds did because they actually know how to score chances.

Brighton will keep finishing just above relegation while playing dan burn as wingback(LOL)
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                  Also CBS showing Champions League Final, I think Manchester City will in.
                  Nice
                  I might watch it then if on cbs
                  Hate both teams but especially loath chelsea ..!
                  Go Citay
                  Hopefully a good game but unlikely as chelsea will likely park the bus

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    What a redemption from Ghoddos. From being suspended 6 months in a crappy french club to EPL!
                    I remember some people were criticizing Ghoddos move to Amiens, while his partner in crime Ken Sema went to Watford (albeit he is also going to EPL w/ Watford). I am confident Saman's time in Ligue 1 will greatly benefit him in EPL.

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    They were very decent against EPL sides in cup and league cup this year
                    Yes, they made it to the EFL cup semi-finals, THAT WAS IMPRESSIVE in my opinion! They put on a good fight against and whopped EPL teams left and right.

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                      You really think potter is a good manager?

His team still looks clueless after all these years.

Brentford can do just as well as leeds did because they actually know how to score chances.

Brighton will keep finishing just above relegation while playing dan burn as wingback(LOL)
                      I wouldn't say potter is great, but he's a decent manager. I know this discussion has gone on this site for years (XG, etc...), but most people in football acknowledge that. He of course has his flaws, especially when it comes to player selection.

But from what I have seen of Thomas Frank, he seems very rigid. Does one thing, which works out for him well typically, but when it doesn't, he usually doesn't have a plan B.

Brighton will most certainly still finish near the relegation zone next season (reality of the situation for teams of that size), but I highly doubt this Brentford squad has the quality to avoid relegation or finish above Brighton when you consider the disparity between the quality of the rosters.

Brighton have Spanish, Belgian, English, Swiss internationals. While Brentford outside Ivan Toney doesn't really have that level of quality. This can of course change if they spend 50-75+ Million on improving their squad.

Comment

Comment

How much do these teams get from TV rights?

Comment

Well, sorry the actual results do not support any such conclusion. Potter took a just relegated EPL team (Swansea) and finished 10th in the second tier. Brentford's coach Thomas Frank has taken his team to two consecutive playoff finals, and succeeded in promotion this year. They also got decent results when they met an EPL teams.

Frank is a much better coach than Potter judging by the objective results, unless of course, you look at the imaginary xG models.

Yes, Brentford's squad is weaker than current BHA, but with promotion they will beef up the squad. Given that they have a better coach, I would be surprised if they do worse than BHA.
                            Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

I wouldn't say potter is great, but he's a decent manager. I know this discussion has gone on this site for years (XG, etc...), but most people in football acknowledge that. He of course has his flaws, especially when it comes to player selection.

But from what I have seen of Thomas Frank, he seems very rigid. Does one thing, which works out for him well typically, but when it doesn't, he usually doesn't have a plan B.

Brighton will most certainly still finish near the relegation zone next season (reality of the situation for teams of that size), but I highly doubt this Brentford squad has the quality to avoid relegation or finish above Brighton when you consider the disparity between the quality of the rosters.

Brighton have Spanish, Belgian, English, Swiss internationals. While Brentford outside Ivan Toney doesn't really have that level of quality. This can of course change if they spend 50-75+ Million on improving their squad.
                              Im not sure why you think they will keep the same team though? Looking at their transfer history its pretty clear to see theyve had more hits than brighton, on a small fraction of the budget brighton have as well. Now they just got a $104 Mil check, giving them access to a whole new profile of player.

I think brentford have already, a much stronger LB than brighton (Rico Henry), a better or equal GK in Raya, can certainly argue besides Bissouma that the brentford midfield is stronger (Jensen,Janelt would both get into brentford side), mbuemo I dont think is anything inferior to the brighton wings of Trossard,ARJ and Forward there is no discussion Toney is many levels above brighton guys. Thats about half the team. Brighton definitely have stronger CBs, a better RB in Lamptey, and more depth just by virtue of having PL cash to spend. If Brentford sign a high quality CB (maybe 2), a better RB, and another wing I think they will stay up without a lot of issues.

Comment

Usually a successful team that has just got themselves promoted to a higher league means they have formed a team that is together, and formidable. You often see such a team from a lower league beat a top team in the premier league. To go and dismantle this team and bring in "better players" often could end in disaster. If I was frank I would work with this team and take them to a level higher. These players deserve that. And then see what happens. They can certainly get some more expensive players in areas where they are weak. But not too many that would end up destroying the integrity of the team that he has already built.
                                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                                نگاه میکنید.
                                sigpic
                                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X