This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Salar View Post
    Ghoddos has put on quite a lot of weight which is disappointing to see.. hopefully he will get in shape soon
    He's always been stocky. He's thick. Nonetheless, he's one of the quickest players on Team Melli. His short term burst and acceleration is wonderful.

Comment

Decent first half by saman, did well to get his first assist and also had another good chance earlier in the half when he opted to cross the pall across the box instead of taking the shot himself. Definitely looks a bit out of shape as I initially suspected, he’s missing that explosiveness and speed he usually brings but nothing that a few weeks of training can’t take care of.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

saman is tracking back super well. Commentator noted it too.

No sign of fitness on that front. Lets see how much he fades after min 60.

Comment

Great save by brentford keeper

Comment

2-0 Benrahma

Comment

Benrahma is awesome. Never heard of him till today

Comment

saman subbed at 2-0 with game secured.

Good display. He was very strong in his tracking back (one of his weak points when hes being lazy, not very fit), seemed highyl motivated as expected, some nice linkup play, and a great assist.

Also he seems like hes settling in nicely with squad.

Comment

Damn he was being subbed off as soon as I logged on ..!

Good debut it seems nonetheless..!
                  So I forgive him for it this time 😒

Comment

Solid debut for saman, I’d give him a 7/10 today. Couple of dangerous passes, helped out the defense in transition, and honestly looked very in sync with his attacking mates especially considering the short time he’s had.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Benrahma is class he just scored another

Comment

Wow that Benrahma goal just , have been so surprised someone hasn’t bought him yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                          Wow that Benrahma goal just , have been so surprised someone hasn’t bought him yet.
                          hope nobody does lol. Saman and Benrahma together would surely lead them to promotion

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                            Aston Villa have been after him all transfer window but Brentford want 35m for him. If anything is gonna happen, it'll probably be on transfer deadline day.

Comment

Thomas Frank’s praise for Saman starting at 2:50 of this interview. I like this guy!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X