Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toney hits the crossbar with what would have been one of the goals of the season.

Comment

Brentford totally owning Swansea they’re going for the 3rd goal just 26 mins in. Good on frank for not taking his foot off the pedal keep going!!!
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Is there a live link?

Comment

Unlikely we see Saman play today considering that he is usually subbed on when they are going for an offensive approach, but good that at least he will get a some EPL playing time off the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by t8310 View Post
            Is there a live link?
            If you’re in US/Canada you can stream it on ESPN+
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Decent link with english commentary

http://cdn.livetv424.me/webplayer.ph...035&ci=57&si=1

Comment

Canos needs to calm down, too hyped up.

Comment

missed the first 15min , how did they get pk..?

swansea are really a shite side... look very unlikely to score barring from a lucky set piece bounce..!!

as things developing sammy may get only a few late on trash minutes..!! but if swansea pull one back (or shitt get nasty and MFders get cautioned )then its gonna be a whole new game, real quick and he may yet get 15min or so to play a part in final.!!

Comment

some more links here
                    https://reddt1.soccerstreams.net/eve...-stream/657371

just saw the first half highlights
                    that was a pretty sweet defense-splitting through ball for the PK by canos..!! looks a bit hyped today but overall he has been full of energy and completely involved in brentford playoff games..!
                    saman is a clearly more quality player but needs to shake off those nervous tendencies and put himself about (get stuck-in as brits put it) much more confidently in these sorts of games...!

Comment

oooh they dodge a bullet there..!!

Comment

emiliano either Grolling or injured badly...?
                        he is sitting on yellow ..... so maybe subs start rolling out sooner than later.... Brentford havent been able to hold much possession in 2nd half and if their opponent were'nt so toothless, they surely woulda at least pulled one back by now to make it an exciting 2nd half..

Comment

swansea pouring in their last ditch subs.... i doubt Frank would try to respond to changes so long they remain 2 up...!!? dont think sammy would feature today... but next season in EPL is gonna be grand

oooh absolutely idiotic foul and red card for Swansea..... game set match for these clowns...!!

Comment

yeay
                            sammy coming on 74'
                            marcus forss too
                            Frank is going for the KILL...!!?
                            they seem more like taking the air outa game and managing to close it out..?
                            jansson subbed out too..... frank is cleaning his bench..? thinks its job done..? lets hope this doesnt backfire ...!!
                            Last edited by BacheLot; 05-29-2021, 08:40 AM.

Comment

Ghoddos open for a second for a shot top of box ,,,, blocked.. damn

Comment

What a redemption from Ghoddos. From being suspended 6 months in a crappy french club to EPL!

Comment

Working...
                                X