Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford F.C| 2020-21 - Page 110

+ Reply to Thread
Page 110 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1172

Thread: Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford F.C| 2020-21

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,423 Times in 6,295 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    damn
    thanks for updates
    really disappointing for Saman and Brentford

WTF is going on ? the wheels coming off ? or just a temporary set back..?

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,572 Times in 4,531 Posts
    No idea whats going on but three defeats in a row is about the maximum this team can afford to lose.

Other teams are very close behind them on points and they need a few wins ASAP to give themselves some cushion
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

PFDC Valedictorian

Thanks
    Thanked 2,667 Times in 1,283 Posts
    Brentford have a must win game tomorrow night at home to Sheffield Wednesday, stop this losing run before it really starts to knock their confidence.

No team news for the game yet but there are some players struggling with minor injuries that may keep them out, the most important being Toney who Frank has said may be out for 4 games -
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

No news yet on Henry , he came off injured in the last game. Dasilva and Fosu are not at full fitness either.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Medzdidz For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,572 Times in 4,531 Posts
    rico henry out for two months

Brentford desperately need a win here so I hope toney can make it!
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

6. The Following User Says Thank You to KeonKish For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KeonKish View Post
    rico henry out for two months
    Brentford desperately need a win here so I hope toney can make it!
    Henry has no luck with injuries - he would have been in the Prem League a while ago if it wasn’t for them.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Medzdidz For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    This near constant 2-games a week, will sooner or later wear on any team in championship..! Managing fatigue & injuries is an important factor and a massive challenge for any head coach at this level & a deep squad is a must for any realistic promotion run..! Add to that the often tokhmy playing conditions in England & u get the picture ..!
    That’s why their prior 20+ game w/o loss streak was such a rare phenomenon @ this level ..!

I think they should adopt a more defensive & countering ....!? Generally cautious approach & aim for a draw @ current conditions with key winger & goal scorer sidelined ..! They been giving away early leads way too ..often with tokhmy goals & it takes too much energy to for them to get back in the game leaving them with weak finishes late on.
    I think it’s fair to assume Samaan will be a starter !? With fossu & josh still not 100% fit ..!

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Medzdidz View Post
    Henry has no luck with injuries - he would have been in the Prem League a while ago if it wasn’t for them.
    hum...
    Wondered about that the first time I saw him play ..!?
    That dude got mad pace & still pretty decent technic on the ball ..! Was surprised he wasn’t gubbled up already by a Prem team ..!

PFDC Valedictorian

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BacheLot View Post
    hum...
    Wondered about that the first time I saw him play ..!?
    That dude got mad pace & still pretty decent technic on the ball ..! Was surprised he wasn’t gubbled up already by a Prem team ..!
    He came through as a youth player under Dean Smith at Walsall and when Smith became manager there he broke into the first team and impressed a lot with his performances , played at youth level for England and did well in a League Cup run in which they played against Chelsea.
    He was dubbed the next Ashley Cole and had a lot of concrete interest from most of the top clubs and especially from Arsenal and Liverpool who sent the feelers out. Aston Villa wanted him also at the time but they got rid of him as a youth player before he ended up at Walsall and he wasn’t impressed by them. He ended up following Dean Smith to Brentford and picked up a bad injury straight away , he had one before at Walsall too. Last season was the one where he finally got a great run and actually played every game, there was loads of interest over the Summer but when Brentford made the money on Watkins and Benrahma there was no need to sell and he stayed .

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Medzdidz For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,526 Times in 4,614 Posts
    Guys Henry is really good but the good news is fossu is a great fullback to step in - Brentford thankfully has depth
    Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 02-23-2021 at 09:33 PM.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ghermez Agha For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian

Thanks
    Wow Brentford have no luck with injuries at the moment. Henry , Toney , Forss, Marcondes , Jansson and Norgaard all our injured and Dasilva not fit enough to start.
    I Think Saman plays tonight , interested to see who he starts up front.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Medzdidz For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 385

You do not have permission to view the list of names.