This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Niceeee..!
    I couldn’t find a good link for shit gave up ..!
    Any vids of goal n assist out yet ?

Comment

Comment

The resurrection of saman is not one bit of a shock as his biggest fan I knew it was only a matter of time...this guy is a professional who worked at getting back to top shape and we are just beginning to see the fruits of his labor there is a lot more to come much needed win for Brentford and he played a great role in this 3 points.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

More highlights with replays of the goals. Saman could have had two goals and two assists.

Go Saman!

Comment

Saman's creativity is gonna be so big for TM

Comment

I only watched the second half , well most of it. What I was impressed with lost with Saman is how much is fitness has come on, his goal and assist both coming in last 15 mins of game and the assist he nearly got as well. He was working very hard and pressing the opposition all over the pitch.

Comment

"I still expect to see more from Saman; it was good to see him take another step in the right direction"
                -Frank (watch video from 2:25 on for comments on Saman)

Comment

Comment

The Guardian report that is on the front page reporting about the Brentford game has some poor journalism to it. Saman’s goal was not controversial , the Wednesday player who was injured was off the pitch being seen to by the physio’s after receiving treatment on the pitch after being fouled by Dalsgaard. Correct protocols were followed and when the attack was occurring he was told he could come back on but was too injured to run. The goal would have happened whether he came back on to the pitch or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                      The Guardian report that is on the front page reporting about the Brentford game has some poor journalism to it. Saman’s goal was not controversial , the Wednesday player who was injured was off the pitch being seen to by the physio’s after receiving treatment on the pitch after being fouled by Dalsgaard. Correct protocols were followed and when the attack was occurring he was told he could come back on but was too injured to run. The goal would have happened whether he came back on to the pitch or not.
                      Az kei ingilisihaa khabarnegaarie footbaali balad bodand ke hala balad bashand?

Keshvareshoon hatta YEK rooznaameye varzeshie roozaneh ham nadare.

Hala boro Italia Gazzetta dello Sport o Corriere dello Sport raa peyda mikoni, dar Espania Marca, AS va Mundo Deportivo,

dar Porteghaal O Jogo, Record, A Bola.

Engelestan kamelan ride, bebakshid amma bayad gofte shavad.
                      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post

Hala boro Italia Gazzetta dello Sport o Corriere dello Sport raa peyda mikoni, dar Espania Marca, AS va Mundo Deportivo,

Ardalan Jan, where do you live, Italy?

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                          "I still expect to see more from Saman; it was good to see him take another step in the right direction"
                          -Frank (watch video from 2:25 on for comments on Saman)
                          That's great, keep pushing our boy! Saman did miss at least one excellent goal opportunity by just inches, but he is definitely heating up at the right time for Brentford's promotion run. Can't wait to see an in-form Ghoddos tear-up the Championship.

Comment

Even with the good chance that he missed by inches, he initiated that movement as well.

In fact, If you watch the full highlights on youtube almost every dangerous scene for brentford was caused by brentford midfielders (incl. saman) pressing the other team and saman picking up a rebound or loose ball and starting a counter.

Thats what happened for the first chance he missed, along with the scene where mbeumo missed a 1vs1, and saman set up mbeumo similarly earlier in the game as well.

Again, on the third goal, saman involved there as well.

He really seems to be making a big effort out there on the field in terms of his workrate and defensive pressing/contributions.

I personally didn't think ghoddos could do it but being an effective midfielder in this league and also casually floating your way up to the front line to score isn't something any player can do.

Ghoddos is the perfect player to have in the midfield who during phases of attack just becomes an extra striker for your team.

I think ghoddos will continue to get starts and score even more goals. like others have said these were two textbook saman moves, the goal and assist.

Lets hope that brentford can get a few more wins in succession here so they can get a little bit of cushion.

also nice to see that sorensen can hold down the spot left open by henry, and dalsgaard really stepped up his game to get brentford going offensively.

I think next game fosu will be dropped for toney but besides that it'll probably be the same lineup.
                            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post

Amaan az dasteh een inglis-ha

Go Saman!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X