Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1-0 Toney goal, Saman still on the bench.

Comment

Saman on

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

I've only watched him play twice and he didn't really impress me either time. I don't think he has adapted well yet to the way championship teams play and it's fair to say the coach has/is giving him enough chances to impress. He needs to score/assist soon or the fans would turn against him as well.
          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
            I've only watched him play twice and he didn't really impress me either time. I don't think he has adapted well yet to the way championship teams play and it's fair to say the coach has/is giving him enough chances to impress. He needs to score/assist soon or the fans would turn against him as well.
            yea me too, he seems generally quality in possession and has all the right ideas and positioning etc but awful sluggish and (outa shape?) and simply way behind the pace of play in the highly physical and fast and in your face Championship action ..!
            this league is competitive AF and the busy scheduling is probably gonna keep him well in contention for enough game minutes ftb, but its obvious to me that if he wants to have any significant impact in this team, he needs to shapen up a bit and step up his personal fitness and pace big time and do so quickly...!

Comment

Agreed with Salar and BL - the saman we are used to makes his presence felt much stronger than what he has shown so far. I’m chalking it up to a lack of match fitness and adapting to the English game, both for sure are logical hurdles I figured he will have to face. I have full confidence he will step it up in the coming weeks.
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

West London derby in under 3 hours time. Biggest legue game of the season for Brentford. A winner please, Saman, and make it spectacular. Ta.

Comment

Benched again. Not a good trend...

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post

He will start games going forward , there is about a million games between now and end of December.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                      needs to lay off the pies and hire a personal trainer to whip him in shape, or its gonna be hamin aasho kase..!

Comment

It’s unfathomable to me that a professional footballer can be out of shape, if he hasn’t had a major injury to the lower half of the body. Bro, they pay you a lot of money to stay in shape. For all the crap this board gives Ramon Rezaian, all the the dude was doing during COVID was running and lifting. In his hotel room at that.

Comment

1-1 HT
                          this fess Fosu guy who is starting in in his usual LW spot has been running about nonstop but for most part been uninvolved in their run of play and hasnt done much of anything of note ..!

looks a pretty competitive, high pace backnforth match so far ..! probably best he didnt start, think ftb he is better off coming off the bench and running against tired legs ? which might better suit to his sluggish current fitness and individual pace ..!

lets hope he comes off the bench sooner than later in 2nd half and have an impactful sub appearance..!!

ps
                          it doesnt take a very keen eye to notice a bit of tummy on him and far more evident is his lack of pace, and watching him simply struggle to cope with pace of play around him... ! considering all the shitt he has been through on & off the pitch i suppose its somewhat understandable ..! but then again this is a ruthless business, especially league and country, if he doesnt take it up on himself to address his fitness issue expeditiously, he could well be benched permanently and swiftly shipped back to the sender at the end of this season and his career down the drain along with it next..!

Comment

double subs at HT for brenford
                            none Saman

do they get 3 or 5 subs ?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                              double subs at HT for brenford
                              none Saman

do they get 3 or 5 subs ?
                              Last game they subbed 4 players so I am going with 5.

Comment

66'
                                2-1 brentford
                                Toney scores Again this half to put them ahead... earlier had another perfectly good goal called offside
                                this dude is a beast, already scored 12 goals ..! lol and likely next big profit transfer for brentford front office

brentford looked the more dominant team this half after the double sub at HT, Saman looks unlikely to feature early, probably will be brought on with 10 min or less to go..?

Comment

Working...
                                X